Black Widow (Discless SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive MCP-002) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September 15, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 1, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $125.97 (Box Set) - $36.99 (Full Slip) - $37.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 1 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3D Lenticulars, Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Folder, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

Black-Widow_overall_OC_v2_2000x.jpgBlack-Widow_overall_FS_v2_2000x.jpgBlack-Widow_overall_LS_v2_2000x.jpgBlack-Widow_overall_DLS_v2_2000x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The only version with new art from the sm life version is the single Lenti so I’ll consider that one but, more than likely, I’ll pass on this release because it’s discless (sounds like something else in my head).

Last edited:
Reactions: Lenny Nero
I had a feeling it his was going to have bad artwork on the back like Doctor strange so I gather all marvel discless releases from manta will have very poor artwork on the back.
Just glad there isnt white artwork for Thor Love And Thunder, so not a third white Fullslip :giggle:

Ha, they used that image on the DL and steelbook itself, only the worse version without the black silhouettes at the bottom.
Backs on everything suck.
Basically only the regular Fullslip is acceptable, but since I bought that SMLife version, I'll be skipping this.
Maybe buy the steelbook separately, if they offer that.

Hmmm. Will be out of the SL or FS for me but the back of the SL is as boring as the back of the steel and why is the DL the same as the steel?

Manta are being far too ruthless with pre orders this year and I personally don’t like it. This is their 12th pre order alone for just this year. There’s probably 6-8 more releases planned for pre order before the year ends too which is mental imo