Space Cadet

[ sexy wolfchild ]
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Boy Kills World

Director: Moritz Mohr

Cast: Bill Skarsgård, Jessica Rothe, Yayan Ruhian, Andrew Koji, Isaiah Mustafa, Famke Janssen, Sharlto Copley, Brett Gelman, Quinn Copeland, Nicholas Crovetti, Cameron Crovetti

Plot: A one-of-a-kind action spectacle set in a dystopian fever dream reality. Boy is a deaf-mute with a vibrant imagination. When his family is murdered, Boy escapes to the jungle and is trained by a mysterious shaman to repress his childish imagination and become an instrument of death.

Screenshot 2023-09-10 001621.png

Bill being pretty fit there ...

Looks like a Running Man show in a Hunger Games world during The Purge - means it'll be one of the best movies of the year!

Just read the UK theatrical version of this has cuts. I hope that doesn't mean I will have to end up importing a bluray for an uncut version.

Wow, I knew this was gonna rock, but it was so freaking awesome, I couldn't even eat during the movie. Almost constant wild action in the vein of Shoot'em Up with Clive Owen, and even crazier than Guns Akimbo!

Very glad to see Jessica Rothe from Happy Death Day duology kicking ass, as well as always excellent Sharlto Copley, although there isn't enough of both.
An excellent and satisfying twist as well, and the bloodiest final fight I've ever seen, besides the Raid movies.

It's basically a film about my miserable country, only the bunker hiding paranoid tyrant is openly killing the opposition on live TV. So very near future then. :D Especially fun was seeing one of the crazy government supporting citizens get slaughtered by the regime she so blindly liked!

Absolutely loved it, rushes ahead to the Top of year's best for now!

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database