Multi Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition (Remaster) (2017)

The only thing I find weird is the $50 price point for a game that hardly lit up the skies in terms of sales or reception. They should probably go a little lower to encourage more sales! That being said it gives me hope that a sequel is also in development here!

I will definitely pick it up though the game is a blast. I wish more FPS took its approach to gameplay. The combo system is superb! :cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
The only thing I find weird is the $50 price point for a game that hardly lit up the skies in terms of sales or reception. They should probably go a little lower to encourage more sales! That being said it gives me hope that a sequel is also in development here!

I will definitely pick it up though the game is a blast. I wish more FPS took its approach to gameplay. The combo system is superb! :cool:
Hell yeah this game is a blast, a sequel would be fu**ing awesome! :drool: :woot: But I do agree the $50 price tag is wrong :stop:
I'll just wait for a price drop ;)

I just saw this on the (Canadian) PS Store for $79.99. You've gotta be kidding me?! The first Bulletstorm fell to $20 in only a couple months. No way would I re-buy it again for full price.

Yeah the pricing is really off with this release. No doubt it'll drop like a stone in 6 weeks or so. :rofl: Can't help feeling they're shooting themselves in the foot though...it'll quickly drop off the radar for alot of people with how many big games are coming.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Yeah the pricing is really off with this release. No doubt it'll drop like a stone in 6 weeks or so. :rofl: Can't help feeling they're shooting themselves in the foot though...it'll quickly drop off the radar for alot of people with how many big games are coming.

Yeah, even Duke won't be able to help this title. I personally LOVED Bulletstorm the first time around, but I was one of the few. If they think a remastered version at full price co-starring a character nobody's really cared about in 20 years is really going to sell, they're sorely mistaken. And when that dude from Gearbox called Bulletstorm an "indie" game... :LOL::hilarious:

He does realize that EA published it the first time around, right? This is the complete opposite of an indie game.

• Thanks
Reactions: Last Lizard