[CLOSED] Noah Raindrop Steelbook GB

bd251

Premium Supporter
Mar 24, 2011
Ohio, USA
What's included:
-Noah Steelbook (Best Buy version) with raindrop finish applied
-Individually numbered directly on the back of the steelbook
-A nice sticker which is still in process - will say "NOAH Raindrop Custom Edition Steelbook" or somthing to that effect.

IMG_9231_zps594efcd0.jpg

Price: US$31 ($20 for the Steelbook + $11 customization and Paypal fees)
Shipping: USA: about $5 (tracked) Worldwide: about $15 (tracking by customs form # may not be possible everywhere)

As spaces are occupied, I will PM you for payment right away since I have already purchased all of the steelbooks. I will ask for shipping payment at a later date and will bill you the exact shipping cost. The above prices are just to give you an idea of what to expect.

There will be 10 spots available for this group buy. Please refer to the thread here to see sample pictures of what the finished product will look like. I customize each one by hand, and therefore the finish will be unique to each one and vary slightly from one to another. Please also note that these will take a few weeks to complete due to drying times. Numbers will be distributed randomly and not corresponding to the numbers on the list.

If you don't have any feedback on HDN, I may ask for references from other sites such as ebay or other forums.

Thanks to Jb162009 for encouraging me and pushing me to make this happen! He gets the first spot.

LIST
1) Jb162009 - US - PAID and shipping paid- Shipped
2) boobymcgee - Brazil - PAID and shipping paid- Shipped
3) Asopp - Finland - PAID and shipping paid- Shipped
4) whited001 - UK - PAID and shipping paid- Shipped
5) Marco86 - Germany - PAID and shipping paid- Shipped
6) Towser - UK - PAID and shipping paid- Shipped
7) Masterblaster - US - PAID and shipping paid- Shipped
8) Zaandam3 - Netherlands - PAID and shipping paid- Shipped
9) Whysoserious? - UK - PAID and shipping paid- Shipped
10) phishphan192 - US - PAID and shipping paid- Shipped

Last edited:
Huge thanks for this bcdavis9958, im from UK (just so that you can add it to your list ;) )

Edit:

Actually to make it morecost effective could I get mine sent to my buddy in the US. That way I can get him to send it over to me with a few other bits to help save a couple of £ s

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: bd251