Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £19.99

11668906-5834815585620877.jpg

download.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: WKRP and Bubbles
PRE-ORDERED! :woot: :drool: Check it out @Wreck :thumbs:

nice. For just slip versions they gotta be epic for me. or very cheap :p as I think the US steel, digipak, 4k, and then to come blufans and kimchis will likely be enough for me ... but im sure somewhere else someone will drop something too dope not to pass up.

Why are there 2 different slipcovers for this? I ordered this red border cover but was sent the blue cover below. I prefer the red border cover. If I ask Amazon to resend, will they be able to send the red cover?

Same thing happens with my Moana 3D but I don't mind the other cover Amazon sent me.
IMG_2018.JPG

Why are there 2 different slipcovers for this? I ordered this red border cover but was sent the blue cover below. I prefer the red border cover. If I ask Amazon to resend, will they be able to send the red cover?

Same thing happens with my Moana 3D but I don't mind the other cover Amazon sent me.View attachment 492753
That is the slip release it replaced the red slip on same release date
Red slip was gone very quickly very few was available
Both was released on May 21 2018

If you want the red slip Ebay be your best bet
I would make sure ebay listing is in hand photo by seller of slip and not some mock up photo

Reactions: Real Steel
That is the slip release it replaced the red slip on same release date
Red slip was gone very quickly very few was available
Both was released on May 21 2018

If you want the red slip Ebay be your best bet
I would make sure ebay listing is in hand photo by seller of slip and not some mock up photo
thank you so much for the info. as the red slip is no longer available, i need not as Amazon to resend then. will just accept this blue slip. :)

Reactions: paulboland