UK
Release date: July 2nd, 2014
Purchase link:
Amazon.co.jp
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies

81-D1Xum-oL._AA1417_.jpg

91twSrtDaGL._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not even the combined efforts of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Sam Niell, Vinne Jones and Jim Caviezel can't convince me to pay nearly £32 for it.

Mine has missed delivery cut-off and will get my package Saturday bloody DHL hate them.
Got this, Rambo, Now you See Me ltd Ed Box Set., and Bloody Thor 2 all in one package.

Awesome thanks for the pics! Looking forward to getting mine :D

This is not Futurepak as the Futurepak lays flat. This is the older original version of the Star Metalpak based on the photos. This is a pirated package not made by Novobox.

This is not Futurepak as the Futurepak lays flat. This is the older original version of the Star Metalpak based on the photos. This is a pirated package not made by Novobox.

Whoa, if that is true, shouldn't it be reported to Amazon and Novobox that this and the Rambo releases are "pirated packages?"

Ok I see where Diverse is coming from - this and several other JP releases look like the older Star Metalpak case based on:
1. the orientation of the hinge break with the title on the spine (Futurepak is back to front and Metalpak is front to back) and,
2. the lack of the internal hinge tabs which are present in the Futurepak case.

Reactions: eLviS1987