Godzilla: Minus One (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Deluxe Edition) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

Release date: May 1, 2024
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥15,100
Notes: Digipack release that also Includes Empty SteelBook

IMG_7015.jpeg

SteelBook
IMG_7014.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
A few copies of this have been popping back in and out of stock over the last few hours. I just managed to grab a couple. Even with combo shipping they still work out at £100 each :smashed:

A few copies of this have been popping back in and out of stock over the last few hours. I just managed to grab a couple. Even with combo shipping they still work out at £100 each :smashed:
So the empty steelbook is an Amazon exclusive?
Because you can buy 3 and 4 disc digipacks from YesAsia with free shipping, so they'd be like £60 each.

So the empty steelbook is an Amazon exclusive?
Because you can buy 3 and 4 disc digipacks from YesAsia with free shipping, so they'd be like £60 each.
The steelbook is an amazon exclusive, yes. The yesasia copies will not have it. Yesasia shipping isn't free for everyone, e.g UK.

I thought this was a japanese language pressing only with no other languages or subtitles for other languages?
Eventually there will be an English friendly version (subs).
Most likely 2025

There’s already one online ;):coffee:

I thought this was a japanese language pressing only with no other languages or subtitles for other languages?
It is, but what does this specific regional release have to do with his hopes that there will be a premium release elsewhere?

The film will be released all around the world, with a plethora of subtitle options, eventually. It won't remain solely in Japan.

It is, but what does this specific regional release have to do with his hopes that there will be a premium release elsewhere?

The film will be released all around the world, with a plethora of subtitle options, eventually. It won't remain solely in Japan.
None but unless you speak or understand Japanese it's a bit pointless purchasing this copy...

He was going to buy it for the packaging, to put an eventual English-friendly disc in, but decided to hope for another 'special packaging' edition elsewhere.

Am watching this tomorrow in UHD with Dolby Atmos and English subtitles. Man, I'm psyched
Oh, the 'files' are out today...
full house whatever GIF

Just watched it again recently. Such a great film. Can't wait for worldwide physical release.
If it's even half as good looking as this set... I'm in.
(but hoping it'll be this standard. :LOL: )