Godzilla: Minus One (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Deluxe Edition) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

Release date: May 1, 2024
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥15,100
Notes: Digipack release that also Includes Empty SteelBook

IMG_7015.jpeg

SteelBook
IMG_7014.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like his shambling, fat arse walk. Makes me think he just doesn't give a f**K about anything.

Personally I liked the lumbering way Godzilla moved, like a steam roller, gave him some heft. I forgive the odd dodgy effect too as the movie only cost about ten million dollars - which is frankly staggering.

Yes! That's how Gajira I know and love walks, and I'm glad they went back to smaller 'arms' too, after Shin one.

So....there's no subtitles so you have no way to know what the heck they're saying?

I guess that can work if the physicals are strong enough. I saw Airplane at a theater in Germany, dubbed in German, with no subtitles, and I still laughed my butt off. Unfortunately, decades of BarBQ have increased my butt size substantially. Maybe I need to check this out.

It must be pretty freakin' impressive to view.

So....there's no subtitles so you have no way to know what the heck they're saying?

I guess that can work if the physicals are strong enough. I saw Airplane at a theater in Germany, dubbed in German, with no subtitles, and I still laughed my butt off. Unfortunately, decades of BarBQ have increased my butt size substantially. Maybe I need to check this out.

It must be pretty freakin' impressive to view.
You can't follow this without subtitles, particularly as a first watch. It's very dialogue heavy in places.

People have either bought this for the packaging alone, or they are able to sideload/mux in subs.