tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Any other members now impatiently awaiting news (hopefully) of the GB to pop up as well as what different editions of the steel will be released??
Also- Can't wait to see the rest of the artwork (interior, lenti, full slip etc..)
With this, and the Novamedia Avengers steelbook on the horizon, safe to say these will be my first two double dip purchases...

FU**ING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: @NoDingsNoScratches Another Edition to add to the GotG Collection! :notworthy: :cool:
View attachment 147603

@PKAVFC Amigo, I know you're cutting back on ALL your crazy spending, but will you be getting this?! :naughty: :smug: :D

With regret.... HELL YEAH Amigo! :woot:

I have just informed the girls they better enjoy the nutritional goodness of both bread and water these next few months :naughty:

BF have to pull out of the stops in terms of Lenti and Full Slip designs- Nova raised the bar :drool:

image.jpg

I agree, that was the only let down for me too. Plus, if we're getting really picky the art on the back would be nicer if it followed on from the front/spine image. Other than that it looks awesome! :)

I wish / hope they put different faces for the different editions...

Sooooo much better than a plane jane cassette. Watch the price drop to £10 / $20 on pre-owned ones once this Blufans is out.

Can't wait for the group buy on this version.

Reactions: charleybusko
Glad to hear that HDN (the premier online resource for steelbooks) will be hosting a GB. Just like Blufans Frozen, this is a MUST own because it'll be WEA and Scanavo Denmark will be handling it!!!
Take some time to go to the Blufans Transformers 4 thread to see what the "reference" standard for Lenticular is. Photos and videos cannot capture that fantastic masterpiece and I'm pretty sure that the Lenti on this version of GoTG will be on the same level.

I want this version primarily because I refrained myself from buying the cassette steelbook version. And because of your post.

Reactions: charleybusko
Sooooo much better than a plane jane cassette. Watch the price drop to £10 / $20 on pre-owned ones once this Blufans is out.

Can't wait for the group buy on this version.

Much like the price of zavvis wwa Frozen has collapsed under the weight of BF Frozen?