Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (3D & 4K Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Release date: September 4, 2017
Purchase links: 3D Steelbook - 4K Steelbook - Steelbook + T-shirt bundle
Price: £24.99 (3D) - £32.99 (4K)
Notes: Available in two options - 3D 1080p & 4K Ultra HD (both include 2D)

11464330-1644499618047587.jpg

11464330-1754499364962586.jpg 11464330-2814499618197239.jpg 11464330-1014499618299416.jpg
11464330-1454479916445904.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny. I mean, I am living in Germany and I get stuff from the Guernsey warehouse, more logical would be Holland. You get things from Sweden, more logical would be Guernsey :wtf:

I'm in Canada and I believe I receive all of my orders from Guernsey because they always arrive in those nice little white boxes. In fact yesterday I received 3 of the new improved white boxes for the first time.

This is not coming from Holland or Sweden or anywhere else in mainland Europe....this is @zavvi at their absolute worse!!!! Not one single person here on the forums has received the 3D steelbook, as for the 4K steelbook, ive not seen ONE post from anybody saying they've even dispatched that!!! So i assume people who ordered the 4K steelbook will be lucky to get that by Wednesday of next week!!!

My 3D steelbook was supposedly dispatched on Wednesday morning, NEVER have I had a steelbook from Zavvi sent by Wednesday arrive later than the following Saturday...and get this, this morning I received the 4K/2D amaray from the Hut Group/Zavvi which was a tracked item by Royal Mail and was dispatched supposedly a half hour after the steelbook!!! so there is NO way these have been dispatched before Thursday at the absolute earliest, my bet is Zavvi charged us, took our money early to avoid even more cancellations and then held onto the entire 3D stock until Friday and that is a f***ing disgraceful way to run a business...@zavvi i await a reply from you on these issues!!!
and what the hell is going on with the 4K steelbook, this is just another total Zavvi Ghost In The Shell f*** up!!!!!

Do you know what I am dreading....having seen numerous videos from Europe where the steelbook has a BLANK spine (:wtf:!!) and not even thumbnail pics that these are the same, nowhere on Zavvi's description does it confirm a spine title!!! but let's hope not otherwise there will be a mass meltdown here!!!!!

I'm in Canada and I believe I receive all of my orders from Guernsey because they always arrive in those nice little white boxes. In fact yesterday I received 3 of the new improved white boxes for the first time.
You can check it. If the undelivered return address is: PO BOX 538 / GY1 6HE, it's Guernsey.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Stygian
Funny. I mean, I am living in Germany and I get stuff from the Guernsey warehouse, more logical would be Holland. You get things from Sweden, more logical would be Guernsey :wtf:
Zavvi are not logical :rofl:
Yes it would be more logical to ship from Guernsey to Rep Of Ireland and is why I posted a few weeks ago I tagged Zavvi in threads to stop shipping orders from Sweden as delivery times is to long and also high risk for items getting lost in postal system and has been happening recently a increase of parcels not been delivered and customers having to get refunds

What's worse is steelbooks are been shipped in jiffy bags or basic cardboard mailers when shipped from Sweden
How do I know they are using Sweden it's written on the packaging post mark Sweden

21231229_10213125709597928_1955703741721230821_n.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: rschiks
Zavvi are not logical :rofl:
Yes it would be more logical to ship from Guernsey to Rep Of Ireland and is why I posted a few weeks ago I tagged Zavvi in threads to stop shipping orders from Sweden as delivery times is to long and also high risk for items getting lost in postal system and has been happening recently a increase of parcels not been delivered and customers having to get refunds

What's worse is steelbooks are been shipped in jiffy bags or basic cardboard mailers when shipped from Sweden
How do I know they are using Sweden it's written on the packaging post mark Sweden

View attachment 331555
I can confirm the increase of parcels getting lost. Have experienced that myself a few times. One of the reasons I choose the express delivery option. But most of the times this is ignored, because they can ship with tracking from Guernsey.

Guess the business case "lost parcels vs. additional shipping costs" is still positive for Zavvi.

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
I can confirm the increase of parcels getting lost. Have experienced that myself a few times. One of the reasons I choose the express delivery option. But most of the times this is ignored, because they can ship with tracking from Guernsey.

Guess the business case "lost parcels vs. additional shipping costs" is still positive for Zavvi.

I ordered 2 sets of the Spider-Man Lenticular Trilogy over a month ago.
I received 2 copies of Spider-Man 2 and 1 copy of Spider-Man 3.

The other 3 copies were lost. So I asked for and received a refund for the missing Spider-Man 3 and Spider-Man and I'm now waiting on a replacement for Spider-Man which has been dispatched.

3 out of 6 lost. How is this profitable for them?

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
This is not coming from Holland or Sweden or anywhere else in mainland Europe....this is @zavvi at their absolute worse!!!! Not one single person here on the forums has received the 3D steelbook, as for the 4K steelbook, ive not seen ONE post from anybody saying they've even dispatched that!!! So i assume people who ordered the 4K steelbook will be lucky to get that by Wednesday of next week!!!

My 3D steelbook was supposedly dispatched on Wednesday morning, NEVER have I had a steelbook from Zavvi sent by Wednesday arrive later than the following Saturday...and get this, this morning I received the 4K/2D amaray from the Hut Group/Zavvi which was a tracked item by Royal Mail and was dispatched supposedly a half hour after the steelbook!!! so there is NO way these have been dispatched before Thursday at the absolute earliest, my bet is Zavvi charged us, took our money early to avoid even more cancellations and then held onto the entire 3D stock until Friday and that is a f***ing disgraceful way to run a business...@zavvi i await a reply from you on these issues!!!
and what the hell is going on with the 4K steelbook, this is just another total Zavvi Ghost In The Shell f*** up!!!!!

Do you know what I am dreading....having seen numerous videos from Europe where the steelbook has a BLANK spine :)wtf:!!) and not even thumbnail pics that these are the same, nowhere on Zavvi's description does it confirm a spine title!!! but let's hope not otherwise there will be a mass meltdown here!!!!!
If this arrives with no spine title @zavvi had better get their steel hats ready for the barrage of customers who will be throwing these f**kers straight back at them ...... makes me wonder if they took payment early to stop cancellations and knew it will have no title.

I ordered 2 sets of the Spider-Man Lenticular Trilogy over a month ago.
I received 2 copies of Spider-Man 2 and 1 copy of Spider-Man 3.

The other 3 copies were lost. So I asked for and received a refund for the missing Spider-Man 3 and Spider-Man and I'm now waiting on a replacement for Spider-Man which has been dispatched.

3 out of 6 lost. How is this profitable for them?
I am confused too. In my opinion there's a simple solution for it. Use tracking.
But I can imagine if they send thousands of parcels and only a small percentage gets lost, it's still cheaper than shipping them all with tracking.

Great! So this is going to go the way of Ghost In The Shell then and never turn up. :(

What's the point of them securing exclusives if they can't f***ing ship them?!

They did confirm the title on Twitter. So I hope that's still true

image.png

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T
I rarely get anything early, post here is usually a day behind for some reason (east central belt Scotland, not the islands or anything remote!) but I had hoped a wee bit I might get this here today so I could have an excellent double bill.

Now guaranteed not to turn up on release date no doubt :p

I don't think they went missing....I think someone in the warehouse changed the address and sent them elsewhere.....remember this:
345h0rk.jpg

:naughty:
That's the 4K steelbook that person received
It was the 3D steelbook orders that a lot have not been delivered even though these customers got dispatch emails
4K steelbook even came back in stock after release date

I don't think they went missing....I think someone in the warehouse changed the address and sent them elsewhere.....remember this:
345h0rk.jpg

:naughty:

Has this ever been looked into @zavvi as to why this was allowed to happen?

I notice you've gone very quiet and haven't responded to any of the comments I've tagged you in......

But I'm sure I'll see you when you've got a new exclusive to announce.......

Even not being true 4K this looks stunning, I think it's the HDR given how colourful the film is. Really stunning

(I got the amaray by the way not the steelbook)