Multi Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (2017)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Ninja Theory's Upcoming Game,
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Hellblade_Playstation_Mag_Cover_Final.jpg

Release Date: Aug 8, 2017
Purchase Links:
STEAM $29.99
:amazon: N/A

smiley_gaming.gif

Hellblade banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Noodles
Animations are nice and smooth but I can't help wishing they'd pull the camera back a little more - almost feels like a TPS it's so close. Even an option to do would be nice. Could be the first legitimately great action game from NT... DmC taught them alot by the looks of it. No HUD is nice too! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007

In Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifce, Senua’s real story is revealed through her voices and visions. In this diary discover who the Hellblade cast are and see how the faces behind Senua’s voices are being brought to life in-game.

Only $29.99 U.S.

I was kinda hoping for a physical release. Hopefully digital sales are good enough to eventually warrant one. Until then, digital it is. :thumbs:

I'd much prefer a digital download to physical media. For two reasons actually; simply because my laptop doesn't have an optical drive and also because I don't have to bother with filing the media on a shelf where it just collects dust and takes up precious room where a steelbook could take it's place. Anyways I have this already pre-ordered. :thumbs: