Humane (2024)

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Humane (2024)

Tagline: Dying makes all the difference in the world.

Genre: Horror, Science Fiction, Thriller

Director: Caitlin Cronenberg

Cast: Jay Baruchel, Emily Hampshire, Peter Gallagher, Enrico Colantoni, Sebastian Chacon, Alanna Bale, Sirena Gulamgaus, Uni Park, Martin Roach

Release: 2024-04-26

Plot: In the wake of an environmental collapse that has forced humanity to shed 20% of its population, a family dinner erupts into chaos when a father's plan to enlist in the government's new euthanasia program goes horribly awry.

After David Cronenberg, and his son Brandon Cronenberg, a really interesting directorial debut of the younger daughter Caitlin Cronenberg!

"They're" openly telling us there's too many 'hoomans', and 1/5th needs to die! :dead:

Reactions: Space Cadet
Absolutely loved it, sat with a smile on my depraved face most of the time. The rest was angry and upset at the characters for being such SoBs - the stepmother and the government contractor especially. Film manipulates viewers' feelings quite masterfully, provoking even racist thoughts - can't do anything about that.
Humane is better than Infinity Pool - I believe David Cronenberg's daughter is better than his son. It's just one movie for now, but I can see that already.

Absolutely loved it, sat with a smile on my depraved face most of the time. The rest was angry and upset at the characters for being such SoBs - the stepmother and the government contractor especially. Film manipulates viewers' feelings quite masterfully, provoking even racist thoughts - can't do anything about that.
Humane is better than Infinity Pool - I believe David Cronenberg's daughter is better than his son. It's just one movie for now, but I can see that already.
Cool.
I've seen this around on the internet.
I'll check it out on your recommendation @Lenny Nero
The Cronenbergs are a talented bunch.

• Friendly
Reactions: Lenny Nero
I thought this was poor. Acting was all over the place. The editing. She’s no where near the level of her brother who’s an incredible filmmaker. Only good thing was Bob

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database