Is KOSM a scammer?!?!

Thankyou to you for being on the same page regarding this!!!
I received a refund last night after emailing so this option may be successful for others.
Asking customers to not email when they're entitled to ask for a refund isn't ideal....
Hiya @leelee17
How did you get a refund?
I've been emailing him and get no reply. Can you tell me how you received a refund for the AP group buy please?

Please PM me @leelee17 as I'm frustrated as hell about this no contact. What did you do?

You have no knowledge of anything.
I have knowledge on how to place an order with Manta Lab without getting banned, more than can be said for you.

Come on, show us the law or import restriction that shows importing of DVDs is illegal from China? Absolute nonsense and you know it.

• Wow
Reactions: Kosm
I’m sorry - but you do not have a clue. I work with UHD Club - you do not. @yf728
1716303663241.png

Maybe you can ask them to chip in to your goals, I see it's going well. :shipped:

• Haha
Reactions: milky and leelee17
View attachment 578252

Maybe you can ask them to chip in to your goals, I see it's going well. :shipped:
I received an email from KOSM regarding this campaign...
Strangely, though, I never received an email regarding the issue with my American psycho order...
Seems strange that they manage to contact customers when they want something from them...
Good luck with the campaign... :naughty:

I definitely won't be backing that.
KOSM is not a scammer from my experience but his operating methods leave a lot to be desired. I had one steelbook turn up from him like 6 months after ordering even though it was in stock at the time. I had totally forgotten about it and bought it elsewhere. When it turned up I hadn't a clue where it had come from until I checked my emails.
I don't think he's handled the whole American Psycho fiasco well either. If you're not part of the Facebook group you're treated like a 2nd class citizen with no communication.

That whole campaign simplified is pretty much, can you cover all the expenses of my new endeavour so I can leap right in, risk free.

Poor customer service, ignoring customer correspondence and keeping people in the dark doesn't bode well for a company that wants customers to put their hands in their pockets and finance their projects...
@AstroC13 has thrown himself in at the deep end and delivered a top notch first release in an admirable and humble fashion. Hats off to him for that and for earning respect around here..
Humility and respect for your customer goes a long way, KOSM...

It'll be interesting to see what happens if the campaign target isn't achieved due to insufficient backing..
I'm assuming backers will be refunded if it isn't successful. Maybe KOSM will provide more info going forward...
Sadly not, he's set it as a flexible target so even if it's not met, he still gets whatever is backed anyway. Even further proof it's not a serious project.

It'll be interesting to see what happens if the campaign target isn't achieved due to insufficient backing..
I'm assuming backers will be refunded if it isn't successful. Maybe KOSM will provide more info going forward...
He probably forward all received backing to Lord of Collectors. Heard rumors his mother died for 3rd time this month, 7th time year to date. Funerals can be quite expensive... even more expensive than collecting through shady businesses