Late Night With The Devil (Blu-ray + VHS Collector's Edition) (Umbrella Webstore Exclusive) [Australia]

Jan 4, 2014
Berea,ohio
Release date: September 4, 2024
Purchase link: Umbrella
Price: AUD $130.00
Notes: Limited Edition Numbered release - VHS containing the 1977 Night Owls

1000005539.png

Original Broadcast cut
- Replica TV Guide press kit with articles, ads and featurettes
- Conversations With The Devil - A 48page artefact put together with the team behind - Late Night With The Devil
- Custom designed rigid case
- 8 artcards
- A3 reversible poster
- Limited Edition Numbered release

Last edited by a moderator:
Extras:
Only available from the Umbrella webstore, the Late Night With The Devil Collector's Edition includes:

• VHS containing the 1977 Night Owls Original Broadcast cut
  • Replica TV Guide press kit with articles, ads and featurettes
  • Conversations With The Devil - A 48page artefact put together with the team behind Late Night With The Devil
    • Custom designed rigid case
    • 8 artcards
    • A3 reversible poster
    • Limited Edition Numbered release

• Behind the Scenes Reel
  • The making of Night Owls music
  • SXSW 2023 Screening Q&A with directors and cast
  • Easter Egg
  • BTS Stills Gallery

• Informative
Reactions: Billy Talent
had high hopes for it, but youre the second horror buff who said that now :/
I'm not into horror past things like Nightmare on Elm or Scream. Thought Get Out was good. I went to see Late Night with The Devil opening night and thought it was good too. Some great performances and funny moments too. Make of that what you will.

I would add that I knew it had comedic elements going in and not sure why it is now being pitched as horror/thriller. The Mrs says it's a horror first and black comedy second, whilst almost being satirical... I tend to agree. Again, initial reviews alluded to as much ‍a month ago.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: hatredhorror
Not a bad edition but far too much for the film imo. I enjoyed it to a degree although a lot annoyed me it’s just not worth that price. Plus it should include a steelbook for that

Not a bad edition but far too much for the film imo. I enjoyed it to a degree although a lot annoyed me it’s just not worth that price. Plus it should include a steelbook for that
theres also an edition without the VHS for only 75 AUD which is 40 GBP.. i guess its still more expensive than your typical arrow/second sight limited edition (and you get a 4k with those)

• Wow
Reactions: Billy Talent
theres also an edition without the VHS for only 75 AUD which is 40 GBP.. i guess its still more expensive than your typical arrow/second sight limited edition (and you get a 4k with those)

I’m good. The film isn’t really worth it

Pre ordered. Umbrella rocks these days. Buying a lot from them lately. And free shipping when order is 200AU$ or higher. Great customer service.
what did you pair it with? their editions are nice, but I had a hard time picking a movie Im remotely interested in (went with primer in the end; upstream color FS art is too weird)

what did you pair it with? their editions are nice, but I had a hard time picking a movie Im remotely interested in (went with primer in the end; upstream color FS art is too weird)
Went for 2 of these sets as my brother wanted one too. Previous ordered The Raid and Mario Bros movie. Before that 2 sets of Talk to Me (including hand).

Sadly I've managed to miss out on this... if anyone has any group buys they know of or if it comes back in stock I'd greatly appreciate being notified.

I'd consider this a favour and all favours will be returned!

Many Thanks