Lawrence of Arabia - 60th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 13, 2022 - May 1, 2024 (Limited re-release)
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99
Notes: 4 Discs

Lawrence of Arabia.jpg

Last edited:
True, but then also legit people also miss out. I had no idea.
Any chance its not just Zavvi? i still have the amazon order...
As per zavvi email sent this morning before 9am and website listing it's a Zavvi Exclusive.

It was a very limited amount made available by Elevation Sales the distributor for Sony releases in UK

I expect it was just a small amount stock left over from the re-release in Germany that happened in February 2024
As in Elevation Sales just put UK discs into SteelBook and attach Jcard and shrinkwrap.

Arrived in one piece. Actually decent packaging from Zavvi for once despite using Evri and being late to deliver.

Are these new boxes they're using? All the corners are covered in cardboard. Solid protection.
I don't think I've ever noticed that quote inside before.

End of an era. I'll kind of miss the chase to buy LoA at retail price. :hilarious:

1000050024-01.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Billy Talent
Arrived in one piece. Actually decent packaging from Zavvi for once despite using Evri and being late to deliver.

Are these new boxes they're using? All the corners are covered in cardboard. Solid protection.
I don't think I've ever noticed that quote inside before.

End of an era. I'll kind of miss the chase to buy LoA at retail price. :hilarious:

View attachment 577654

Yep, anything I've purchased from Zavvi recently has had top notch packaging.

• Informative
Reactions: Billy Talent