Love Letter (Blu-ray Slipcover & Slipbox) [Korea]

Aug 27, 2010
Shanghai
A classic Japanese love story.
There is a slipbox outside and a slipcover plus a 57-page booklet inside.
The best blu-ray version at the moment.

Buy here

_DSC4164_zpsa8cbc1f7.jpg

_DSC4165_zpsf5d88db4.jpg

_DSC4166_zpsc87a985a.jpg

_DSC4167_zpse3e0a823.jpg

Attachments

• Love.jpg
    Love.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 174
Last edited by a moderator:
I've been looking for this edition for a while now and I more or less gave up until somebody pointed me in the direction of asiandb.com, a site I'd never heard of and not that well known or at least talked about from my search on Google. Anyway, they claim to have it, although at a hefty price tag, and available in 1-2 days. I'm pretty desperate for it so I take the plunge. Two weeks pass and nothing. And then one day, order status changes to in-stock and very soon it's on its way. Package arrived from them today, open it up, and of course it was too good to be true. They've sent me the regular edition and while it's still nice, it's not $80 nice. Thought I'd take some photos of it anyway before I sent it back and go on a PayPal claim rampage. Interesting that it's a slipbox, and not a slipcover like what's in the limited edition.

Guess I'll never own this after all... :(

PB030837.JPG PB030838.JPG PB030839.JPG PB030840.JPG PB030841.JPG PB030842.JPG

Bought off EBay last week. Considering the only other location I check regularly is the trading forums, I was VERY lucky to find & purchase it.

I search for it almost religiously every day and have never come across it. What did you actually search for? Guess if it's not yours, it's not yours.

Congrats on the awesome pickup though :thumbs:

Reactions: djjez83
I search for it almost religiously every day and have never come across it. What did you actually search for? Guess if it's not yours, it's not yours.

Congrats on the awesome pickup though :thumbs:

:thumbs:I searched by the directors name Shunji Iwai rather than the film title. It brought up more than just searching Love Letter did. Hope you are as lucky as I was.

Imagine my surprise when I found one today on ebay (I had email notifications set for this movie and they never even sent me one for the listing!) and snapped it up for $80! Not totally perfect condition but it appears so rarely I had to take the chance. I had all but given up on ever finding a copy too. :dizzy:

Imagine my surprise when I found one today on ebay (I had email notifications set for this movie and they never even sent me one for the listing!) and snapped it up for $80! Not totally perfect condition but it appears so rarely I had to take the chance. I had all but given up on ever finding a copy too. :dizzy:
I've noticed it popping up more regularly now, but never a copy with a good price to condition ratio. Glad you found one you're happy with. I feel like some of these early hoarding with no love for the movie collectors must be finally giving up their hobby.

• Thanks
Reactions: Last Lizard