Post pics of yourself!

@Asopp
WTF, that's a great idea. My Skype is pretty sh*t on my phone and I usually use FaceTime but that's a cool idea, atbthe moment I am extremely drunk and fancy sharing more photos... I'll probably regret this lol

Me some mates on a work do
image.jpg

Becoming a Ice Jedi!

image.jpg
image.jpg

Joker fancy dress!
image.jpg

Me my mum and her fella at a festival

image.jpg

Touching my toes in da club!
image.jpg

Me and Dave Grohl. Oh yeah (this was about 10 years ago)
image.jpg

This was before selfies was a thing! Lol
image.jpg
image.jpg

Me in my alice in wonderland flat - again smashed out my face!

image.jpg

I'll probably delete these in the morning when I realise what ive done

Last edited:
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :hilarious: FU**ING AWESOME Pics @Flloydo! :woot: You're fabulous, absolutely stunning with those shoes!
shoe-3284.gif
:LOL: :woot: My wife says "Work it girl!"
emot-nyd.gif
:D Keep them drunk post pics coming! :emb: :p

Haha, tell her thanks. That picture has a funny story behind it but It eneded up getting posted on all the walls and elevators in my old work the day I left. Couldn't believe it. Ahh I might add more lol. Beer and Vodka is a dangerous mix lol

Haha, tell her thanks. That picture has a funny story behind it but It eneded up getting posted on all the walls and elevators in my old work the day I left. Couldn't believe it. Ahh I might add more lol. Beer and Vodka is a dangerous mix lol
@Flloydo That story is fu**ing hilarious! :rofl:

I think we ALL do insane sh!t when we're drunk! :D :p I know I have some 'Blackmail' quality pics of my own that the wife has put away in a flash drive! :ohno: :banghead: I agree, Beer and Vodka are a very dangerous mix! :OMG: But that's simply a milkshake for @Asopp! :woot: :hilarious: LOL! :joy:

@bloodsnake007 you persuaded me lol

Going through my phone I have so many godamn selfies or just drunk photos

Me on the queens jubilee

image.jpg

I randomly bumped into my mum and her fella at another festival and also my mate trying to lick my mums ear! Lol
image.jpg

Drunk selfie
image.jpg

Don't ask! Lol I look like a trippy panda!
image.jpg

And New Years eve in London 2014- 2015
Drinking rum from a Burger King cup like a pro haha
image.jpg
image.jpg

I think we ALL do insane sh!t when we're drunk! :D :p I know I have some 'Blackmail' quality pics of my own that the wife has put away in a flash drive! :ohno: :banghead: I agree, Beer and Vodka are a very dangerous mix! :OMG: But that's simply a milkshake for @Asopp! :woot: :hilarious: LOL! :joy:

Oh theres more to why I'm wearing them lol
Lol Blackmail photos are usually the funniest but when I'm drunk I just send my mates my embarrassing photos on whattsap (or in this case post tjem on the Internet! Lol what am I thinking) I'll probably annoy people by posting 20 odd photos of myself but **** it lol

Yeah a very dangerous mix, I'm usually a rum drinker but been round a pals house for dinner and cards and he had loads of beers and when I got in I found loads of vodka and fancied continuing the party hahaha.

I bought the flash drive from your wife for 10 bucks.

@bloodsnake007 you persuaded me lol

Going through my phone I have so many godamn selfies or just drunk photos

Me on the queens jubilee

View attachment 145109

I randomly bumped into my mum and her fella at another festival and also my mate trying to lick my mums ear! Lol
View attachment 145110

Drunk selfie
View attachment 145111

Don't ask! Lol I look like a trippy panda!
View attachment 145112

And New Years eve in London 2014- 2015
Drinking rum from a Burger King cup like a pro haha
View attachment 145113 View attachment 145114
AWESOME and hilarious Photos @Flloydo! :notworthy: I'm gonna start calling you the "Drunk Selfie Master!" :cool: :photo:
two_smileys_drinking_beer_together_zps91b8a5c4.gif

Oh theres more to why I'm wearing them lol
Lol Blackmail photos are usually the funniest but when I'm drunk I just send my mates my embarrassing photos on whattsap (or in this case post tjem on the Internet! Lol what am I thinking) I'll probably annoy people by posting 20 odd photos of myself but **** it lol

Yeah a very dangerous mix, I'm usually a rum drinker but been round a pals house for dinner and cards and he had loads of beers and when I got in I found loads of vodka and fancied continuing the party hahaha.
I agree, F**K it! :woot: Never apologize for having a GREAT time my friend! :thumbs: I myself had a few too many Dos Equis beers tonight, Im on my 4th one. Soon I'll be calling it quits. Thanks again for the laughs! :rofl:

Reactions: chunk and Flloydo
AWESOME and hilarious Photos @Flloydo! :notworthy: I'm gonna start calling you the "Drunk Selfie Master!" :cool: :photo:
two_smileys_drinking_beer_together_zps91b8a5c4.gif

I agree, F**K it! :woot: Never apologize for having a GREAT time my friend! :thumbs: I myself had a few too many Dos Equis beers tonight, Im on my 4th one. Soon I'll be calling it quits. Thanks again for the laughs! :rofl:

A thank you my friend. To be honest most of those selfies have gone to women in my life too lol. Ah keep them flowing, I'm finishing my last glass now and it s 4.30 in the morning. I should of stopped hours ago realky but had the taste for it tonight. Im defo going to regret it in the morning. Bacon should make that all better tho!

A thank you my friend. To be honest most of those selfies have gone to women in my life too lol. Ah keep them flowing, I'm finishing my last glass now and it s 4.30 in the morning. I should of stopped hours ago realky but had the taste for it tonight. Im defo going to regret it in the morning. Bacon should make that all better tho!
@Flloydo LOL! :rofl: Bacon always make everything better! :drool: That's why wrap my Jalapeños and Grill them! :woot: :hungry: :drool:
OH YEAH baby!.JPG

:thumbs:

Bacon-And-Beer.jpg beer-bacon-boobies-shirt-black.png baconbeer1.jpg

Goodnight buddy! :sleep:

lolwut has anyone suggested your brother looks like moss out of the it crowd?

perhaps its just me
itcrowd-moss-office.jpg

basil :thumbs:

Lol spot on

"Can I blow everyone's mind by eating my dessert first?" Lol