QFSChris Chat Thread

blumaster

Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2012
Omaha
The Evil Dead "Not Another Peep, Time To Go To Sleep" - Quiltface Studios SOLD OUT

Just went on sale!
Order Here

tumblr_mlmzptnCE01r8t8k6o1_1280.jpg

Signed & #'d to 40.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: roseart and denizen
I cannot believe this has not sold out. I sure got myself one! :scat:

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Oh, and while your ordering this, you should pick this Death Proof badboy up, to split the shipping between the 2. :p

attachment.php

I passed it up Rose...ill never get the ones I really want if I keep buying these little side guys all the time. I don't want to start dipping into the savings account. :ohno:

I passed it up Rose...ill never get the ones I really want if I keep buying these little side guys all the time. I don't want to start dipping into the savings account. :ohno:

I completely understand. I use the same theory I do with SBs of building up trading chips to eventually be able to trade for my high wants. Now, this theory can get you in trouble financially. EEK!

This will hang on my wall, as I love the series, but the first film is not everyone's favorite and feel it started with ED2.

Too much pink with this, drive and beetle for me. Although pink is better than drab colors which are the norm

Reactions: roseart