Sanborns - Steelbook Retailer Thread [Mexico]

Feel free to discuss anything related to packaging, shipping and service here.

image.jpg

http://www.sanborns.com.mx/Paginas/Inicio.aspx?usgr=normal

How to set up account

Last edited by a moderator:
Hola Nuick, they will use Estafeta for international and mybe you will recieve with UPS, I asked log ago who delivers international at Estafeta and they told me UPS

Reactions: Nick Nameless
Just curious to know if everyone's orders have gone through? I have been trying to order from them for a week with no luck.

Nothing so far. Status still "Carrito". Hope they will send an email at least if there is an issue.

EDIT: Just received an email. My order has been cancelled due to an issue with my credit card details. Don't know exactly. Whatever. I will just pass on it.

Last edited:
If you want AirZonk and Nick send me your order numebers via PM I have checed with sanborns in the past and have helped other Ninjas with them, very strange.

Nothing so far. Status still "Carrito". Hope they will send an email at least if there is an issue.

EDIT: Just received an email. My order has been cancelled due to an issue with my credit card details. Don't know exactly. Whatever. I will just pass on it.

I got the same email today.

I got the same email too
Probably they are not willing to ship worldwide

Quite possible. I ordered the Red steelbook about a year ago from them with no problems, so maybe something has changed. I emailed the person Buffalo mentioned. Hopefully there will be good news but I'm not holding my breath!

Reactions: Buffalo MX
I ordered from them the last time with success but not recently.
I cannot update my address recently and got my order all canceled.
Not sure what had went wrong after they upgraded their site.

My last order with them was Inception and Sucker Punch which came in with shrink wrap tear for each of everyone of them and scratches on two. I suspect it's pulled from their retail store somewhere.

Never had any success ordering for the last six months.

Its a shame sorry but I can believe the low level of commit of some companies in my country, if I can help you feel free to contact me.