Snow White and the Huntsman (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Swarovski Crystallized-6 qty [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Available via a contest-6 in existence. Per website, contest ended 3/10/2012.

Thanks hubmuswell and others for posting.

Per Wreck, this is also confirmed to be legitimate.

From Graziadaily contest:

"So here's where you come in. To celebrate the release of Snow White & The Huntsman on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Download on 1st October 2012, we're giving our dear readers the chance to win a one of a kind, custom made Swarovski crystallized Blu-ray Steelbook. Oh yes! The case was specially made for the film and only SIX exist in the entire world so it really is a gem. All you need do to be in with a chance of winning is answer the question below. And if you can't possibly wait, pre-order your copy now by clicking here."

snowwhite crystal.jpg

If anyone has won one, feel free to post pics:)

Last edited by a moderator:
The quality is ridiculous. They've even angled the crystals creating pattern effects as light reflects off it. The sides of each crystal meticulously cut so as not to overlap the edge.

The weight makes it feel like 3 Stteelbooks are in hand.

The time it took to make that ... geez. Congrats @Starling now tell us what you paid. :joy: It was obvious @Dillydally was just here to sell it. ;) I could read right through that early on. @Dillydally probably won't admit but I bet he works for one the companies involved. ;)
Hi,

In all honesty i didnt just come here to sell and that is the truth. I explained early on, i dont collect these, i prefer to collect art and also draw myself. I saw this and genuinely liked it. But... its just not my thing and as explained i also get myself into trouble for buying things very often of value that is not my usual passion. I repair shop front doors for a living.... There was a lot more passion for it here than i`d ever have and has gone to someone who has appreciated it. Without very much hunting at all the new owner will probably also find out at best i probably put £8 in my pocket from selling it and have followed this thread and spent time making sure Starling was happy with what he got. I believe he is and im happy its ended up in the right hands. I still defend it as being a stunning well made (not homemade unless you have a cnc router and laser etcher) piece that should be considered as a genuinely rare item that was endorsed by Universal. Im glad i bought it here, im glad i found this forum and well done Starling on your new piece. :)

Thanks Simon

Hi,

In all honesty i didnt just come here to sell and that is the truth. I explained early on, i dont collect these, i prefer to collect art and also draw myself. I saw this and genuinely liked it. But... its just not my thing and as explained i also get myself into trouble for buying things very often of value that is not my usual passion. I repair shop front doors for a living.... There was a lot more passion for it here than i`d ever have and has gone to someone who has appreciated it. Without very much hunting at all the new owner will probably also find out at best i probably put £8 in my pocket from selling it and have followed this thread and spent time making sure Starling was happy with what he got. I believe he is and im happy its ended up in the right hands. I still defend it as being a stunning well made (not homemade unless you have a cnc router and laser etcher) piece that should be considered as a genuinely rare item that was endorsed by Universal. Im glad i bought it here, im glad i found this forum and well done Starling on your new piece. :)

Thanks Simon

I'm very happy you brought it here too and happy a member was able to obtain it. And I will be even happier in 1 year from now when I see your last login date shows only a few weeks ago or less. ;) Welcome to HDN. Stick around. :naughty:.

Not sure if when you say art it includes pop culture but we got a section for that too.

Reactions: jonnie123

according to dilly he said he won it by bidding and it was an impulse buy recently ... ebay shows no search of it sold in last 3 months .... at least I cant find. But if you can find that, then you could add 8 pounds to that price cause that is what he claims he sold it for to starling. #justsaying

Reactions: harry