STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, it's free reward money! Ha, I clearly have no shame on the internet. Not like anyone would know that happened. The funny thing is whoever did that didn't even buy anything I had linked. They must have just clicked the link then were browsing and bought something else.

My biggest complaint with Superman Returns (other than the super kid), was that they basically rehashed the plot to the first Superman movie with Lex Luthor trying to get land. With the technology they had in the 2000s, they could have used a villain like Brainiac and done something a lot more interesting than a villain who wants real estate.

I think you're addicted to P1 and won't be able to stop!

Its so funny because he didn't even know he was helping you lol. Does it list on your account page who used the referral and what they bought?

I wasn't a fan of the wheezing super kid either, and the main plot of Lex trying to get land could have been a lot more exciting. I did really like Kevin Spacey as Lex though.

That's what I'm afraid of. They are just so huge and highly detailed. I'm really looking forward to you getting their Supes so I can hear your opinion of it.

Its so funny because he didn't even know he was helping you lol. Does it list on your account page who used the referral and what they bought?

I wasn't a fan of the wheezing super kid either, and the main plot of Lex trying to get land could have been a lot more exciting. I did really like Kevin Spacey as Lex though.

That's what I'm afraid of. They are just so huge and highly detailed. I'm really looking forward to you getting their Supes so I can hear your opinion of it.

It does. It lists their first name and what they bought. Apparently this person purchased the Hot Toys Punisher figure.

Kevin Spacey is good in pretty much everything! It had a lot of good parts and the feel captured Superman to me more than Man of Steel did.

Well you'll be waiting for probably 2 years! It still hasn't went up for order plus you have to add all the wait time for shipping. Ugh, this hobby is frustrating. The reason I probably keep changing my focus is because I get tired of waiting for statues to come out. There are so many things I'd like that will never be made. A life size Flash bust and a Flash PF come to mind. I'm hoping with the new Justice League movie that maybe Sideshow will actually make the Flash. I'm guessing they'll release a Mera PF instead since she's got T&A.

It does. It lists their first name and what they bought. Apparently this person purchased the Hot Toys Punisher figure.

Kevin Spacey is good in pretty much everything! It had a lot of good parts and the feel captured Superman to me more than Man of Steel did.

Well you'll be waiting for probably 2 years! It still hasn't went up for order plus you have to add all the wait time for shipping. Ugh, this hobby is frustrating. The reason I probably keep changing my focus is because I get tired of waiting for statues to come out. There are so many things I'd like that will never be made. A life size Flash bust and a Flash PF come to mind. I'm hoping with the new Justice League movie that maybe Sideshow will actually make the Flash. I'm guessing they'll release a Mera PF instead since she's got T&A.

He is a pretty awesome actor! I think SR captured the Superman that I was expecting a lot more than MoS did, but MoS's Supes was definitely able to grow on me once I was able to accept its not quite that kind of Superman. I really love the Krypton scenes in MoS.

It probably will be 2 years before that thing ships out. Did you see the Joker they just put up isn't shipping until April 2019?!? This company might be even worse than Sideshow when it comes to getting a product out in a reasonable amount time.

Well a Mera PF wouldn't be the end of the world :p. At least she isn't a Batman character. Although they probably won't make her either and will make a Batman character instead.

He is a pretty awesome actor! I think SR captured the Superman that I was expecting a lot more than MoS did, but MoS's Supes was definitely able to grow on me once I was able to accept its not quite that kind of Superman. I really love the Krypton scenes in MoS.

It probably will be 2 years before that thing ships out. Did you see the Joker they just put up isn't shipping until April 2019?!? This company might be even worse than Sideshow when it comes to getting a product out in a reasonable amount time.

Well a Mera PF wouldn't be the end of the world :p. At least she isn't a Batman character. Although they probably won't make her either and will make a Batman character instead.

April 2019? Yeesh, that's ridiculous. This hobby takes a lot of patience.

They will probably do an Oracle PF first. She's a girl and she's a Gotham character, ha.

I think the next code might be DONTDELAY, but it's not live yet. It's probably going to be a quick one.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: SithLord84
OMG that's so freaking cool! I think that's my second favorite of the whole bunch, the only one I like more is the Boba helmet.

1240588892_julia_roberts_and_clive_owen.gif

Sorry, I had to :rofl:.

I need a X-Wing replica, that's definitely my favorite Star Wars ship.

The Nintendo 64 plus 2 controllers and four games cost me around $120. They wanted $100 for the console and one controller at my local store and probably another $40-50 just for Mario Kart so eBay was cheaper. I ordered a three game lot of Rogue Squadron, Shadows of the Empire, and Pod Racer too. :p

Homecoming is decently entertaining. I still like the original Tobey trilogy better. I just didn't like that they made it seem like he couldn't have become Spider-Man without Iron Man's help. Oh well.

Here's a question: What would you say are the top five fight scenes from comic book movies?

That helmet is slick! You need that one too.

What is wrong with Julia Roberts? Can't say I've ever seen her in anything other than Pretty Woman. Her niece Emma is pretty cute.

Her niece is cute. Julia just irritates me.

Top 5 off the top of my head in no order

Batman vs Supes BvS

Wonder Woman, Bats, and Supes vs Doomsday BvS

Supes vs Zod in MOS

Batman vs the thugs (rescuing Martha) in BvS

Colonel Hardy vs Faora in MOS

Yeah, I'm looking forward to playing some Nintendo 64 again. I need to track down a few more games that I had when I was younger.

I definitely didn't like his high tech suit, that doesn't fit Spider-Man at all. Oh well, it is what it is.

You would be a jerk with your #1 pick. I would go with:

5. The airport fight scene from Civil War (just because it's crazy awesome having all those superheroes together, I'm sure I'll change it to something from the Infinity War when it comes out)
4. Not really a fist fight scene, but I love the tunnel car chase in The Dark Knight where Joker is going after Harvey Dent.
3. Spider-Man vs. Doc Ock on the train in Spider-Man 2
2. The overpass fight with Falcon/Black Widow/Captain America vs. Bucky and his goons in Winter Soldier
1. Hit-Girl vs. Rasul and his buddies in the apartment in Kick-Ass. Probably the most messed up fight scene ever, ha.

Hot Toys is making Arkham Knight figures, you don't need Prime 1! :p

22554919_10154972209122344_995048434184047611_n.jpg

Anything Hitgirl was badass!

Batman vs Supes BvS

Supes vs Zod in MOS

Apparently you really liked BvS and MoS! Ha ha. That warehouse fight with Batman in BvS is pretty awesome, I forgot all about that.

Hit-Girl was the best. I loved all of her fight scenes in that movie.

April 2019? Yeesh, that's ridiculous. This hobby takes a lot of patience.

They will probably do an Oracle PF first. She's a girl and she's a Gotham character, ha.

I think the next code might be DONTDELAY, but it's not live yet. It's probably going to be a quick one.

Its terrible! I thought the wait times were supposed to be getting better. That wait time must be a factor in their business decisions as they must be counting on a high number of deposit cancelations with NRDs they'll get to keep.

Even I don't think there would be much demand for a girl in a wheelchair PF. If she came with a Batgirl costume display that's hidden behind a bookcase or something that could be pretty cool.

I saw that posted somewhere, I guess someone out there is just randomly punching in phrases trying to get something to go in. I gave up on trying that after my second Spooktacular :LOL:.

Batman vs Supes BvS

Supes vs Zod in MOS

I love that list! There really is a lot of awesome action in Snyder's superhero flicks.

Apparently you really liked BvS and MoS! Ha ha. That warehouse fight with Batman in BvS is pretty awesome, I forgot all about that.

I guess I gotta rewatch Kick Ass. It really didn't do anything for me the first time.

Its terrible! I thought the wait times were supposed to be getting better. That wait time must be a factor in their business decisions as they must be counting on a high number of deposit cancelations with NRDs they'll get to keep.

Even I don't think there would be much demand for a girl in a wheelchair PF. If she came with a Batgirl costume display that's hidden behind a bookcase or something that could be pretty cool.

I saw that posted somewhere, I guess someone out there is just randomly punching in phrases trying to get something to go in. I gave up on trying that after my second Spooktacular :LOL:.

I love that list! There really is a lot of awesome action in Snyder's superhero flicks.

I guess I gotta rewatch Kick Ass. It really didn't do anything for me the first time.

It sounds like that code is the e-mail code for tomorrow, not sure how someone got a hold of it.

I think the factories in China might just be overwhelmed with the amount of companies wanting stuff done these days. I have no idea how XM is getting statues shipped 4-6 months after the PO date.

Kick-Ass is awesome! That, The Incredibles, and Unbreakable are all great superhero movies that don't fall under the big two companies.

Did you guys see that Disney showed the Infinity War trailer at some expo today and there is badly recorded footage of it on youtube?

It sounds like that code is the e-mail code for tomorrow, not sure how someone got a hold of it.

I think the factories in China might just be overwhelmed with the amount of companies wanting stuff done these days. I have no idea how XM is getting statues shipped 4-6 months after the PO date.

Kick-Ass is awesome! That, The Incredibles, and Unbreakable are all great superhero movies that don't fall under the big two companies.

Did you guys see that Disney showed the Infinity War trailer at some expo today and there is badly recorded footage of it on youtube?

Well at least we know tomorrow's code I guess.

That's what I was thinking but then I thought about XM. Are they still cranking them out in 4-6 months. I really wish they'd all get rid of the preorder crap and just put the stupid thing up for order when its in stock.

I watched a leaked Infinity War trailer a couple months ago. It looked pretty cool, but honestly I'm not really excited for it. I just think its going to feel super crammed with all of those characters. I already felt Civil War was crammed and to me it felt like they were just putting characters in it just to put them in it.

Well at least we know tomorrow's code I guess.

That's what I was thinking but then I thought about XM. Are they still cranking them out in 4-6 months. I really wish they'd all get rid of the preorder crap and just put the stupid thing up for order when its in stock.

I watched a leaked Infinity War trailer a couple months ago. It looked pretty cool, but honestly I'm not really excited for it. I just think its going to feel super crammed with all of those characters. I already felt Civil War was crammed and to me it felt like they were just putting characters in it just to put them in it.

I would love if they got rid of preorders. This is insane. I mean what else do you order and wait a year plus for?

I’m still excited for it. I’m guessing it will be the last hurrah for a lot of those actors. I can’t imagine Downey, Jr. will continue.

So that redhead at my gym is doing squats about 10 feet in front of me. I’m trying very hard not to look.

I would love if they got rid of preorders. This is insane. I mean what else do you order and wait a year plus for?

I’m still excited for it. I’m guessing it will be the last hurrah for a lot of those actors. I can’t imagine Downey, Jr. will continue.

So that redhead at my gym is doing squats about 10 feet in front of me. I’m trying very hard not to look.

Nothing that I can think of, and if it was I wouldn't preorder it anyways. I don't even preorder movies or games that far out.

I don't want to say anything, but I'm pretty sure someone dies in Infinity War,

Get the Creeper Cam going now!!!

WORD dude! I'm going to watch the movie tonight.

These are the top superhero movies for me. Wonder Woman is with those also.

Just the shear destruction in MOS seemed, well, realistic, I guess, of what could happen if two superhuman almost indestructible and unstoppable beings fought in a highly populated metropolitan area.

Really?

Fully with you on Kick Ass, The Incredibles, and Unbreakable.

That 4-6 months must apply to everything but Star Wars, lol!

Nothing that I can think of, and if it was I wouldn't preorder it anyways. I don't even preorder movies or games that far out.

I don't want to say anything, but I'm pretty sure someone dies in Infinity War,

Get the Creeper Cam going now!!!

Ha ha, I couldn't do it! There were way too many people in the gym yesterday, I couldn't have gotten away with that.

Did you get that code last night? I had gone to bed about 30 minutes before that. I'm guessing nobody on the east coast got it! They sent out the newsletter e-mail this morning with the DONTDELAY code, but it's still not working. Which is kind of funny considering what the code says.

My Nintendo 64 arrived yesterday already, pretty crazy. The graphics are much worse than I remember, ha. Or they just look really bad on today's wide screen, hi def TVs. Maybe I do need a newer gaming system...

WORD dude! I'm going to watch the movie tonight.

These are the top superhero movies for me. Wonder Woman is with those also.

Just the shear destruction in MOS seemed, well, realistic, I guess, of what could happen if two superhuman almost indestructible and unstoppable beings fought in a highly populated metropolitan area.

Really?

Fully with you on Kick Ass, The Incredibles, and Unbreakable.

That 4-6 months must apply to everything but Star Wars, lol!

Well it's taking them about two years just to reveal a Star Wars piece! If it makes you feel any better, they announced the DC license over a year ago and announced the 1/6 DC license a few months ago and I still haven't seen anything. The XM Boba Fett is shipping now though. I saw someone on Facebook had in hand pictures. They are on the Freaks board if you are on there?

Yep, I'm super psyched for The Incredibles and Unbreakable sequels coming out!

Last edited:
Ha ha, I couldn't do it! There were way too many people in the gym yesterday, I couldn't have gotten away with that.

Did you get that code last night? I had gone to bed about 30 minutes before that. I'm guessing nobody on the east coast got it! They sent out the newsletter e-mail this morning with the DONTDELAY code, but it's still not working. Which is kind of funny considering what the code says.

My Nintendo 64 arrived yesterday already, pretty crazy. The graphics are much worse than I remember, ha. Or they just look really bad on today's wide screen, hi def TVs. Maybe I do need a newer gaming system...

Well it's taking them about two years just to reveal a Star Wars piece! If it makes you feel any better, they announced the DC license over a year ago and announced the 1/6 DC license a few months ago and I still haven't seen anything. The XM Boba Fett is shipping now though. I saw someone on Facebook had in hand pictures. They are on the Freaks board if you are on there?

Yep, I'm super psyched for The Incredibles and Unbreakable sequels coming out!

Yeah I did manage to get the code last night. I'm subscribed to different threads from both forums that alert me via email everytime a new code is posted. It works everytime but I do get occasional alerts when someone posts something in the thread they're not supppsed to :mad:.

Its probably just the way its showing up on an HDTV. Everytime I play games on them I'm always disappointed with the graphics. But you still need to get a PS4 :p!

I'm going to have to look at the Boba pics at some point today. That thing took forever to come out. Have you decided if youre getting it Lou?

Last edited:
Yeah I did manage to get the code last night. I'm subscribed to different threads from both forums that alert me via email everytime a new code is posted. It works everytime but I do get occasional alerts when someone posts something in the thread they're not supppsed to :mad:.

Its probably just the way its showing up on an HDTV. Everytime I play games on them I'm always disappointed with the graphics. But you still need to get a PS4 :p!

I'm going to have to look at the Boba pics at some point today. That thing took forever to come out. Have you decided if youre getting it Lou?

Ha, there was a lot of chatter going on in the other code thread about people posting stuff other than codes in the code only thread. I think that sentence made sense.

Do you guys have PS4's or XBOX's? You know the only game I'd buy is Star Wars Battlefront.

Ha, there was a lot of chatter going on in the other code thread about people posting stuff other than codes in the code only thread. I think that sentence made sense.

Do you guys have PS4's or XBOX's? You know the only game I'd buy is Star Wars Battlefront.

Its just so infuriating. Last year went pretty smoothly, but now I'm getting woken up by people posting "this upcoming code is not valid yet". Not to mention when an actual code does get posted I get like 30 alerts for it that don't stop. Its stressing me out so much that I've gotten sever diarrhea. Is that too much info for you? Well just imagine how my stomach feels right now :rofl:.

I meant to say I'm disappointed with the older console graphics on HDTVs. All this code stress is affecting my train of thought. I've got a PS4 so you're going to have to get one of those. Lou will be getting one too, eventually lol. I will be getting SW Battlefront II but I'm probably going to wait till its $30 or less. When I was younger I used to buy games right when they came out, but now I've got to be smarter about it so I have more money for statues :p.

Its just so infuriating. Last year went pretty smoothly, but now I'm getting woken up by people posting "this upcoming code is not valid yet". Not to mention when an actual code does get posted I get like 30 alerts for it that don't stop. Its stressing me out so much that I've gotten sever diarrhea. Is that too much info for you? Well just imagine how my stomach feels right now :rofl:.

I meant to say I'm disappointed with the older console graphics on HDTVs. All this code stress is affecting my train of thought. I've got a PS4 so you're going to have to get one of those. Lou will be getting one too, eventually lol. I will be getting SW Battlefront II but I'm probably going to wait till its $30 or less. When I was younger I used to buy games right when they came out, but now I've got to be smarter about it so I have more money for statues :p.

Are you joking about the stomach thing? I hope if you're serious that it's from something other than the stress of codes, ha. I don't care enough to worry about the codes. The bad thing about Spooktacular is it's tempting me to buy stuff because I'm spending a lot of time on the forums right now. The discounted Rocket and Groot PFs are really tempting me. Talk me down! I was waiting on the XM Rocket & Groot that they previewed months ago. I was all about selling stuff last week, now I'm back in collecting mode again, argh!

I will continue to debate on the PS4. I need to buy some other stuff first. Dang money!

Last edited:
Are you joking about the stomach thing? I hope if you're serious that it's from something other than the stress of codes, ha. I don't care enough to worry about the codes. The bad thing about Spooktacular is it's tempting me to buy stuff because I'm spending a lot of time on the forums right now. The discounted Rocket and Groot PFs are really tempting me. Talk me down! I was waiting on the XM Rocket & Groot that they previewed months ago. I was all about selling stuff last week, now I'm back in collecting mode again, argh!

I will continue to debate on the PS4. I need to buy some other stuff first. Dang money!

No my stomach is really messed up right now. I don't really know if its from the codes, but I know the stress is not helping :p. I'm at least all set with not buying stuff during Spook because I don't have any money right now lol. So I'm not even looking at the deals.

Alright, I'll talk you down. If you buy those how long are you going to keep them? You are already talking about selling off your Marvel stuff, even your Thanos, if you buy those that's just more stuff you are going to have to sell later, and probably at a loss. And also if you are thinking its a good deal, remember a discounted Sideshow piece is still a Sideshow piece. And what do we think of Sideshow pieces? Exactly! If you are feeling the need to buy something take that money you were going to use to buy those 2 and buy a PS4 instead!

No my stomach is really messed up right now. I don't really know if its from the codes, but I know the stress is not helping :p. I'm at least all set with not buying stuff during Spook because I don't have any money right now lol. So I'm not even looking at the deals.

Alright, I'll talk you down. If you buy those how long are you going to keep them? You are already talking about selling off your Marvel stuff, even your Thanos, if you buy those that's just more stuff you are going to have to sell later, and probably at a loss. And also if you are thinking its a good deal, remember a discounted Sideshow piece is still a Sideshow piece. And what do we think of Sideshow pieces? Exactly! If you are feeling the need to buy something take that money you were going to use to buy those 2 and buy a PS4 instead!

Pepto-bismal? I was having chronic stomach issues until I started eating more fiber. Now I'm fine all the time. This conversation is getting weird.

Good call, I definitely don't need more Sideshow quality pieces! Plus if I didn't want them before the discount, there's no reason to buy them just because they're discounted. I didn't like the bases or the yellow things on Groot to begin with.

It's funny that they are STILL trying to get rid of those HT TFA figures. I can't believe how over produced those were. Do you think Hot Toys will make any more troopers for the new movies? I'm surprised they are making those red things.

Last edited:
Pepto-bismal? I was having chronic stomach issues until I started eating more fiber. Now I'm fine all the time. This conversation is getting weird.

Good call, I definitely don't need more Sideshow quality pieces! Plus if I didn't want them before the discount, there's no reason to buy them just because they're discounted. I didn't like the bases or the yellow things on Groot to begin with.

It's funny that they are STILL trying to get rid of those HT TFA figures. I can't believe how over produced those were. Do you think Hot Toys will make any more troopers for the new movies? I'm surprised they are making those red things.

Lol. Well I'm all good now anyways. Whatever it was seems to have passed.

Now you're back on the right track! I think they really are banking on people buying stuff just because its on sale.

I can't believe how overproduced they were either. The TFA hype was extreme, either they produced even more than that or people just didn't like the movie enough to spend HT prices on stuff from it. I'm sure they'll make a lot fewer of those red guard things. If they make more troopers it will probably only be variants made in a smaller quantity. I don't think they'll make anymore of the regular First Order Stormtroopers for VIII or IX.