The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. ?) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

275194509_4905030216273714_4927130614186274342_n.jpg

Last edited:
Have the HDZ One Click, Blufans Double Lenti and I’ll be getting this One Click as well. My favorite Batman film.

It won't. It's barely out domestically, let alone ready for a premium. I would expect it to be TDK next, now that the spiderman trilogy is done with, unless they've got another surprise lionsgate title.

The time between WWA and WEA releases have been very close with recent WB releases

Dune 2 from ML is very likely going to be very soon

The time between WWA and WEA releases have been very close with recent WB releases

Dune 2 from ML is very likely going to be very soon
Not really. Putting DC stuff to one side, which have all been BO bombs, with fast turnarounds for home media anyway...

The only other recent release to compare to is Barbie. I guess Wonka too, but I wouldn't put that in the same league as either Barbie or Dune in terms of a profitable IP.

Either way, I'd say it's too early for Dune pt2 to be the next expected preorder, 31st May. Perhaps the following one.

Not really. Putting DC stuff to one side, which have all been BO bombs, with fast turnarounds for home media anyway...

The only other recent release to compare to is Barbie. I guess Wonka too, but I wouldn't put that in the same league as either Barbie or Dune in terms of a profitable IP.

Either way, I'd say it's too early for Dune pt2 to be the next expected preorder, 31st May. Perhaps the following one.

What do you mean not really when you then proceed to name 2 other titles that had a quick turnaround on top of Shazam 2, Blue Beetle, Aquaman 2 and The Flash

That's 6 of the most recent WB releases all announced before the WWA steels had been released

You speak with such certainty when we all know when you're wrong you won't hold your hands up and admit it (like when you said Barbie wouldn't happen at all)