apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new resource:

The Fall Guy 4K Blu-ray Steelbook - Walmart exclusive

Hey members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in The Fall Guy 4k Blu-ray Steelbook from Walmart

I AM UNABLE TO RETURN ITEMS IN BULK TO Walmart anymore. If you order from this GB you will be expected to honor the purchase!!

Pre-order cost is currently $34.99 EACH

Pre-order includes sales tax charged by Walmart and + $3 HDN fee.

Original links -

Limit of 2x (TWO) copies per request.

SHIPPING TO BE BILLED LATER, or SIMPLY VISIT MY SHIPPING...

Read more about this resource...

Then, would be fair to say it is a little expensive, for what it offers, compared with the „norm”, right?
Disney has been pricing at $34.99 since 2010. Recently other studios have jacked the price on new releases to be quite similar. Also remember Lionsgate charged $34.99 for last blood just recently through Walmart

Disney has been pricing at $34.99 since 2010. Recently other studios have jacked the price on new releases to be quite similar. Also remember Lionsgate charged $34.99 for last blood just recently through Walmart
You mean that all the ones you mentioned were also one disk and no digital?

I’m just saying generally that price is in line with the past
Yeah, I got that, but I'm not entirely sure you meant that those were ALL just the 4K UHD disk and (maybe) no digital code, or you meant it as a general rule, all the new movies, come out around this price, regardless how many disks they had and also regardless the digital was included or not.
To me, when you only have one disk with a digital code, should be a lower price than when you'll get both disks and the digital, and even lower price when only one disk and no digital.
Something like:
biggest price (let's say 45 USD*)= 4K UHD disk + Blu-Ray disk + digital code
lower price (let's say 35 USD*) = 4K UHD disk + digital code (alternatively, if this could also still happen, Blu-Ray disk + digital code)
lowest price (let's say 25 USD*) = 4K UHD disk (or Blu-Ray disk)

* the above prices were just an example, not actual prices, used just to show the difference that I was talking about SHOULD exist between each.

Yeah, I got that, but I'm not entirely sure you meant that those were ALL just the 4K UHD disk and (maybe) no digital code, or you meant it as a general rule, all the new movies, come out around this price, regardless how many disks they had and also regardless the digital was included or not.
To me, when you only have one disk with a digital code, should be a lower price than when you'll get both disks and the digital, and even lower price when only one disk and no digital.
Something like:
lower price (let's say 35 USD*) = 4K UHD disk + digital code (alternatively, if this could also still happen, Blu-Ray disk + digital code)

* the above prices were just an example, not actual prices, used just to show the difference that I was talking about SHOULD exist between each.

You’d think they have a system, and then you see the “all 4 editions in a dvd sized case” and you go…

Confused What The GIF by Sesame Street

Something like:

BD doesn't cost more than 1 dollar for them to include, or not include, counting the transportation weight and plastic tray arrangement.
UHD is what was thought to be the most expensive to manufacture still, until Paramount 'sold them all' out with their '4 Formats' for $10.99, granted those are not new releases.
So I wouldn't expect a price difference whether there's 1 or 3 discs.
Digital Codes are included with all major studios releases I thought, only Arrow, Shout, Criterion, various boutique labels don't...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21