The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #101) [China]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: August, 2024 (TBC)
Group buy: TBA

1716068444381.png

1716068483390.png

1716068502315.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The Two Towers (GBs in early June, release in August).

The custom-made PET Slip is a bonus for group buy members who order the trilogy that will ship separately in October.

Looking forward to the slips, but as it stands I think HDZeta might've been a smidge better with their steels.

(Which is kind've a moot point for me as I didn't grab those anyway)

Reactions: GrimmReapah
The Two Towers (GBs in early June, release in August).

The custom-made PET Slip is a bonus for group buy members who order the trilogy that will ship separately in October.

So same moment as The Two Towers, interesting.

So same moment as The Two Towers, interesting.
I'm not sure what you mean by that? The GB for all 3 is at the same time, as you can only buy them as a set. The release of each film is however staggered over 3 separate months.

It'll depend who you order with as to the payment terms. I've seen at least 2 GBs offering staggered invoice dates, for the 3 separate releases. They may not be due all at once here either.
Likely to buy from the hidefninja shop. Hopefully they do something similar

Likely to buy from the hidefninja shop. Hopefully they do something similar
Could be easily tackled by whoever buys fellowship just automatically gets invoiced for the other 2 each month after. I imagine wreck has a plan

I'm not sure what you mean by that? The GB for all 3 is at the same time, as you can only buy them as a set. The release of each film is however staggered over 3 separate months.
Also when you buy it from them directly? Or do all 3 come in the GB only?