Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Walmart
Price: $42.99

A6422FDB-8838-42C6-B59D-D2C40FBD8E15.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool design

I wasn’t a fan of the original film, but I did find the sequel a few years back much better and more entertaining. Remember it having a cool soundtrack and score too!

I’ll still give this new film a ago but I do like that design

So this is a pet slip, with a flap to open at the front, like a book? Interesting how that will work (and keep in place) in practice.

So this is a pet slip, with a flap to open at the front, like a book? Interesting how that will work (and keep in place) in practice.

A bit like the hateful eight US Blu Ray slip I suppose. It’s essentially the same design without the clear window. Maybe those little Velcro circles to hold it.
Also like elf collectors box set holds the panel closed

Reactions: samdavies
No, it looks like a bigger box with a cut-out space in it for a steelbook, the promo pic just did the steelbook the same size as the box OR the opened look is all wrong.

No, it looks like a bigger box with a cut-out space in it for a steelbook, the promo pic just did the steelbook the same size as the box OR the opened look is all wrong.
Idk about that.. judging from the amount that is cropped off the steelbook, within the window of the opened flap of the slip, i think the slip is the same size as the steel. It's probably not plastic though, thinking about it. More likely to be paper, like a paramount slip. That's just a little unusual for lionsgate.

A bit like the hateful eight US Blu Ray slip I suppose. It’s essentially the same design without the clear window. Maybe those little Velcro circles to hold it.
Also like elf collectors box set holds the panel closed
Yeah, I get what you mean. It's probably not a plastic pet, or not wholly anyway, as I can't see how that would work. Probably card instead, but it being lionsgate just threw me off.