Multi Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Deluxe Edition

Sep 21, 2021
TombRaiderBeautyShotDeluxeNSW.jpg

Up for preorders at GAME

Preordered this and the LRG one

I'm a sucker for old school Tomb Raider and I'd rather support the critically acclaimed classic games over their super niche releases that nobody gives a s*** about.

Steelbooks aren't bad this time round to be fair but again they seem like they are afraid of any real colours. I was hoping we'd get something like this so when they do the next batch of classic games they could do matching art.

tomb_raider_i_ii_iii_remastered_cover__logos__by_litoperezito_dg9lzhm-fullview.jpg

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Preordered this and the LRG one

I'm a sucker for old school Tomb Raider and I'd rather support the critically acclaimed classic games over their super niche releases that nobody gives a s*** about.

Steelbooks aren't bad this time round to be fair but again they seem like they are afraid of any real colours. I was hoping we'd get something like this so when they do the next batch of classic games they could do matching art.

View attachment 578271
Agreed, I would have paid $200 for that design! Lol Sadly, it looks like you would have to order the unofficial FantasyBox design if you wanted the colors for the steelbook.

I'm grateful we actually received an image this time. The last tomb raider steelbook 4 weeks ago from LRG was the damn logo slapped over its front and no back art what soever.

Agreed, I would have paid $200 for that design! Lol Sadly, it looks like you would have to order the unofficial FantasyBox design if you wanted the colors for the steelbook.

I'm grateful we actually received an image this time. The last tomb raider steelbook 4 weeks ago from LRG was the damn logo slapped over its front and no back art what soever.
Yeah it’s kind of funny the other Tomb Raider collection they did for Lara Croft & the Guardian of Light / The Temple of Osiris had such a terrible steelbook yet this one looks like a little bit more effort has gone into it

Reactions: JRodDirector
Yeah it’s kind of funny the other Tomb Raider collection they did for Lara Croft & the Guardian of Light / The Temple of Osiris had such a terrible steelbook yet this one looks like a little bit more effort has gone into it
It could be since this new edition is receiving a competitor steelbook in the UK they felt obligated to attempt a bit more effort on this go around

But your right that I would have liked more colour on the steelbook! I wonder if the physical edition will be the uncensored or censored release of this collection?

Good news for tc86 lovers! The standard & deluxe edition from amazon will arrive damaged, but tha_lunatic dont give a f#ck, because he buys PEGI versions only at austrian game shops and they know how to package games.
only losers like @hatredhorror buy german versions with the huge rating logo at amazon.
:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror
Gamestop is also selling this Deluxe Edition as well in the USA. I'm grateful its not locked behind a pay wall and also a 2 year production timeline at LRG which is what I was fully expecting. Cause I would also have purchased Force Unleashed's steelbook if they didn't take a 2 year preorder on it before I ever seen the game...