[USA] BD251's Trade /Collection Clearout thread

bd251

Premium Supporter
Mar 24, 2011
Ohio, USA
Trying to clear out some of my collection as I won't be collecting Steelbooks anymore. Here is what I have that needs to go. More to come soon. Prices include PayPal fees

For Sale/Trade:
SEALED
- Avatar Extended Edition with book (China) - perfect shrinkwrap - $55
- Snow White (UK Zavvi) - $30 or trade for US Amaray with slip
- Stargate (US) - $15
OPEN
- 101 Dalmatians (UK Zavvi) - $23 or trade for US Amaray with slip
- Back to the Future (ES) - dented/scratched - $5
- Brave (US, Metal Box) - small dent - no discs - $10
- Cloverfield (UK) - $12
- Dhobi Ghat (Mumbai Diaries) (IN) - $15
- Karate Kid (DE) - $15
- Minority Report (UK) - $15
- Saving Private Ryan (Germany) - has a very small dent - $15
- Scarface (US) - $15
- Smallville Season 8 metal slip (US) - several dents - overall about 5 out of 10 - $20
- Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1 (US, G1) - $15
- Twilight New Moon (US) $4 or free with Breaking Dawn

Wants:(open is fine)
Disney US Amarys with slip
- Snow White
- 101 Dalmatians
- Beauty and the Beast (2017)
US slips only
- Lion King
- 101 Dalmatians
- Aladdin
- Little Mermaid
- John Carter 3D
- Big Hero 6
- Jungle Book (2016)

SHIPPING COSTS*:
USA: $5(Delivery Confirmation)
International: At this time I will only be shipping to the US except for members who have dealt with me previously

*For one Steelbook and include a sturdy box, bubble wrap, and tracking within the US. Steelbooks with extras may cost more to ship.

You can check my ebay feedback here.
My Location: USA

Pending:

Last edited:
I have Ghost Rider 2 Steelbooks! (x3)

$11 Shipped to USA $19 shipped to CA/MX and $22 shipped to anywhere else
2012-05-06164315.jpg

I am also planning to get 2 extra Underworld: Awakening Steelbooks on Tuesday. If you want one It can ship with Ghost Rider at no additional shipping cost.

I have Ghost Rider 2 Steelbooks! (x3)

$11 Shipped to USA $19 shipped to CA/MX and $22 shipped to anywhere else
2012-05-06164315.jpg

I am also planning to get 2 extra Underworld: Awakening Steelbooks on Tuesday. If you want one It can ship with Ghost Rider at no additional shipping cost.

Pm sent.

Really really look to trade for Thor! Also, if anyone wants something from the new BB Steelbook wave. Let me know;)

Updated haves and wants. Take a look ;) Lowered the price on Harry Potter 7.1 and added a price for BB/TDK steelbook to offset some of my splurge from last month. Lol. Also changed the layout of the OP a little to make it a little easier to follow.

Updated/added to my wishlist. Might be adding a couple more Steelbooks I have to trade soon. Let's trade! :)

Added:
(US) Hangover (BB exclusive Steelbook)
For trade.

(DE) LOTR Trilogy individual Steelbooks - open/mint
Will trade/sell these together or individually $50/$20 ea.

Bump. Updated a few prices/wish list items. I am now looking for some Digibooks as well. Sorry I haven't added pics yet:( I've been pretty busy lately. They'll get there eventually ;)

Added pictures and lowered prices! Need to get some funds for upcoming releases. I added pictures to the ones without and also took new pictures for all the rest:)

Come on guys, help me out:) Now you can buy 2 Steelbooks and only pay shipping for 1 from now to 8/18/12!

I will also trade. Really looking for Fast & Furious 5 (Universal 100th DE MM Steelbook) right now.