[WINNER CHOSEN] Bloodsnake's Premium Membership Give-Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Hello Everyone! :woot:

For Ninja Week I'll be offering another chance to become a Premium Member, Enjoy NINJAS! This Give-Away will come to an end on Friday the 24th! The Winner will be announced on the same day! :) If you're already premium status, tag others that are not! Spread the word :notworthy:

membership giveaway ninjaweek 2017.jpg

RULES:
#1 and MOST IMPORTANTLY:
Let me know why you LOVE Hi-Def-Ninja! :drool:

OR #2: Just have FUN! Post a gif or whatever you want! ;)
tumblr_ngx1t85Qn31sqghjko3_500.gif

ninjastanding.png

1).

I love Hidefninja because of the awesome people I've met through here. The community is amazing. And of course I get the heads up on all the awesome Steelbooks and Blu rays from aroun d the globe!

2).

Check this out.......
There's nothing funnier than seeing a flying midget! Mexican style.....

200.webp

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Thanks for the giveaway.....

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
The reason I love Hi Def Ninja is because I was poor lonely and bored in a prison of my own making. Then I joined the group and met a beautiful woman who fell in love with me. Then I met the King of Sweden in the blu ray digibook forum who made me a knight. Two weeks later I got an anonymous check in the mail for one billion dollars. But that was just the beginning. I soon found myself interested in space travel. Well a time traveler who frequented the Star Wars forum was looking for Mexican candy. I told him he was in the wrong form so we connected and he taught me to use my mind to travel the universe.The funny thing about it all is that I began to miss earth. Mostly because I couldn't hang out with friends in the forum. I divorced the girl, gave my title back to Sweden and now I'm just living large back at the homeless shelter using free internet I hijack from the coffee shop next door. I love you Ninja dudes. Thanks for the ride.

1).

I love Hidefninja because of the awesome people I've met through here. The community is amazing. And of course I get the heads up on all the awesome Steelbooks and Blu rays from aroun d the globe!

2).

Check this out.......
There's nothing funnier than seeing a flying midget! Mexican style.....

200.webp

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Thanks for the giveaway.....
This gif had me rollin'! :oohyeah: :woot: :rofl::rofl::rofl: I love it! :hilarious:

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I simply love this community, because the members are awesome, especially guys like you @bloodsnake007

3c0dfcca919bedf332845fba353a760f128ed0f3651f2b3340c45d564f13bd86.jpg

Everybody is so enthusiastic about their hobby and make the world a bit better, sharing their ambition to extend their collections.

Thanks for this awesome giveaway,

Michael

• Thanks
1. Like this website,forum and the most - community and the people here on HDN
2. Hope that can be changed in rules because this giveaway was coming to end at Feb 24 :)
Neverless, thanks for great giveaway

This Give-Away has come to an end! :woot: Thanks again to everyone that participated! :thumbs:

The Winner has been Chosen: @Alistair G :notworthy:
Best thing about HDN is making people from all over the world, sharing the same hobby and helping out each other.
You need something from my Country and the company didn't ship to your place? No problem i get it and send it to you.
I need something from your Place? You grab it and send it to me. This is just awesome!
Congrats buddy! :cool:
4Life!.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.