12 days of disney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2010
..My local best buy has sevral copies of the steelbook releases from christmas 09. If anyone anywhere is interested in owning some of them I would happliy buy them and trade some of you fellow collectors for some steelbooks I don't have in my collection alrdy..

They have on there shelfs brand new and sealed blu ray steelbooks .....

Cars
A bugs life
Sleeping beauty 50th annversery
All three of the PoC
Nightmare before christmas
Walle
Pinnocchio

I buy these things to watch them and I alrdy own the ones they have and I can tell you these movies are classics and blu ray will keep them being played in my home for years to come

Hope all goes well, good way to start a collection as your lucky as many Best Buy's have none left. In fact, all 10 near me have 0. Well, I take that back ... i have seen a couple but they are always damaged with dents so thats why they arent getting bought haha.

ps. It's 12 weeks of Disney.

Gottcha I. Don't know what I was thinking with 12 days !!

The steels best buy has near me are perfect!! But I live in a poor area and I belive that's why these steels are still there casue why pay 40 bucks for the steel case when they have the same movie in a regular blu ray case for 20 bucks.....

Well you wouldn't belive the private msgs I've had today because of this thread..... my main concern is I want to trade with members who post here and ill the msgs I've had the people have had no posts but been members for awhile........

How do your protect your self when you do deals like this ? I am trusting person but there has to a line somewhere?

Hi
I want

Sleeping beauty 50th annversery
All three of POTC
Nightmare before christmas
Walle
Pinnocchio

You wanna trade for uk,german steels or $ ?

Well you wouldn't belive the private msgs I've had today because of this thread..... my main concern is I want to trade with members who post here and ill the msgs I've had the people have had no posts but been members for awhile........

How do your protect your self when you do deals like this ? I am trusting person but there has to a line somewhere?

You should look at the Good/Bad traders list and if you have any questions then I personally would prolly ask Wreck. A lot of these posters have been active since the old site was around which was a few years ago and they seem to be pretty reliable.

Would it be wrong to ask any takers to send there's first and then I send mine when get there's....... and I've been burnt by paypal in the past by people paying with accounts or cards that ain't There's........

Would it be wrong to ask any takers to send there's first and then I send mine when get there's....... and I've been burnt by paypal in the past by people paying with accounts or cards that ain't There's........

Nah. Seems completely reasonable is a lot of circumstances.

I have some open trades with Jimmy currently, probably should have a package soon and then can verify him. There are also some people here who have proved themselves 100x over, so in that sense, if your interested in doing a deal with someone you can just PM me and I can tell you what I know about them.

tracking is expensive when it comes to out of the country, I personally hardly ever use it. Its always worked out fine for me, as for within the USA I always use as it its .75cents compared to damn near $20.

Last edited:
Not to hijack the thread, but what's the retail price for A Bug's Life and the Pinocchio Best Buy Steelbooks?

I am just curious to know because I have been wanting to get my hands on a copy of the Steelbook for A Bug's Life since I love the overall design.

Status
Not open for further replies.