Colored cases, non-blue

Dec 9, 2012
the Dutch Mountains
Below you'll find cases which I've bought from a Blu-ray production company. Most of them are used for major studio releases so no cheap 2nd grade stuff.

Please check the pricing table at the bottom of this post before asking questions about pricing.

11mm cases
These 11mm cases are high grade A quality with a perfect Blu-ray disc logo in chrome silver.

Black_Translucent.jpg

Black translucent Out of stock

Red_Translucent.jpg

Red translucent Out of stock

Green.jpg

Fluor Green opaque

Orange.jpg

Orange translucent

White.jpg

White opaque Out of stock

11mm cases
These 11mm cases are high quality but the Blu-ray disc logo isn't as sharp and good as the above series. I still kept these because I couldn't source them for a reasonable price elsewhere. The pictures below show the case and logo in detail. Like I said, they're great cases, just not as perfect as the above series.

Red_logo.jpg

Red.jpg

Red opaque Out of stock

Clear_logo.jpg

Clear.jpg

Clear Out of stock

14mm original Amaray cases
These have notches on the inside which can hold a tray for multiple discs.
You can take the original (blue) tray and transfer it to these cases but they can also be ordered online. They're the same type as used in some Amaray DVD cases and available as 1-disc and 2-disc trays in dark grey or clear.

Black-14mm.jpg

Black translucent

Clear-14mm.jpg

Clear Only 5 left

Original Scanavo cases
From the SteelBook™ brand

Blackscanavo_zps19299525.jpg

11mm Piano Black

Green-14mm.jpg

14mm Bright green translucent

Example pictures

CIMG0272_zps8df73621.jpg

Piano Black

CIMG0275.jpg

Red translucent

CIMG0273.jpg

CIMG0258.jpg

Clear (who came up with the idea to use full color printing on the reverse of that cover and put it in a blue case?)

CIMG0277.jpg

Orange translucent

CIMG0278.jpg

White opaque

CIMG0274.jpg

Red opaque

CIMG0279.jpg

Black translucent 14mm

CIMG0283.jpg

Green translucent 14mm

Pricing
The amounts below are fixed since they offer the most ideal amount/shipping cost ratio.
Prices are all listed in Euros but I want to get paid in US Dollars since that's my main PayPal currency. So if you want to order I'm using the current exchange rate to let you know the price in US$.

Netherlands (Direct bank transfer only)
2 cases= €4
10 cases= €18
30 cases= €32
70 cases= €64
140 cases= €120
280 cases= €240

Europe 1*
2 cases= €6
10 cases= €23
29 cases= €38
70 cases= €77
140 cases= €138
280 cases= €260

Europe 2**
2 cases= €6
10 cases= €29
29 cases= €44
70 cases= €85
140 cases= €145
280 cases= €265

Europe 3***
2 cases= €6
10 cases= €30
29 cases= €45
70 cases= €86
140 cases= €146
280 cases= €267

Anywhere else
2 cases= €6.50
10 cases= €34
29 cases= €49
70 cases= €92
140 cases= €175
280 cases= €335

*Belgium, Luxembourg, Denmark (excluding Faroe Islands and Greenland), Germany, France (incl. Corsica and Monaco), Italy (excl. San Marino and Vatican City), Austria, Spain (including Balearic Islands, excl Canary Islands), United Kingdom (excl. Gibraltar and Channel Islands), Sweden

**Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal (including Azores and Madeira), Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech Republic

***Albania, Andorra, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Canary Islands, Cyprus, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Iceland, Channel Islands, Croatia, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Norway, Ukraine, San Marino, Serbia, Turkey, Vatican City , Belarus, Switzerland

All prices for 10 cases and upward include 1st class shipping with signature verification.
Ordering 2 cases includes 1st class letter mail and is not trackable. I can not be held responsible if such a package gets lost.

Please note that I'm selling these at almost the same price as what I'm paying and a large part of the price consists of shipping costs. I can only accept Paypal payments if the buyer accepts to pay the transaction fees.
Since I only have a certain amount of cases in hand, please send me a PM and tell me what you would like to order.
I can only offer for these prices if I order 500 cases minimum. If you wish to order more than I have available then it's probably best to wait for several people to send me their want list and order once we reach 500 cases.

Last edited:
Nisei, you're killing me! I finally get to 30 posts so I can access your link to the cases only to discover that you're out of the black opaque cases I need. Ouch!

Opaque = non-translucent
I have those in stock. I think you mean to say that you need translucent black? I have a limited supply of translucent black Elite cases. How much would you need?