UK
Purchase links:
Amazon.com
BestBuy.com
WBShop.com

Release date: 7th May 2013

81pvyPCWTWL._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 4d6i0djv41hcbrjpgtiht1q8mydvfttb9n2855ik0hfn0ccgtzln9vs8ik1sdbkqpf8mnncwyq3ly3wc-w370.jpg
    4d6i0djv41hcbrjpgtiht1q8mydvfttb9n2855ik0hfn0ccgtzln9vs8ik1sdbkqpf8mnncwyq3ly3wc-w370.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 139
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 308
Last edited:
Finally much better steelbook for this film then Play.com one. Saying that it is still NOT perfect. Anyway I am happy and can't wait for back artwork

Reactions: gaeljet
Braveheart steelbook with sword on front cover is Play.com exclusive. I do own it,but never liked it. This film is my favourite of all time and they show me down part of his sword and some blood,seriously? This one got William Wallace on it, which is much better in my opinion. Anyway now I will simply trade it or something. Good days that we have a choice. Now we got FREEDOM of choice. Me like it

This is a better version than play version it has 2 blu ray discs
Play only had 1 blu ray and 1 DVD its missing second blu ray of extras
Extras on USA version is better than uk release
USA version 2 blu ray disc 1 film extended disc 2 extras including longer making of
Uk version from play does not have extras only the film on blu ray and DVD
It's a clear winner the USA version

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Extras on USA version are better than uk look up DVD compare site see the difference of the USA v uk for extras

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

This is a better version than play version it has 2 blu ray discs
Play only had 1 blu ray and 1 DVD its missing second blu ray of extras
Extras on USA version is better than uk release
USA version 2 blu ray disc 1 film extended disc 2 extras including longer making of
Uk version from play does not have extras only the film on blu ray and DVD
It's a clear winner the USA version

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Extras on USA version are better than uk look up DVD compare site see the difference of the USA v uk for extras

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Content = USA
Artwork = UK

IMO