USA
Mighty Ducks
Face/Off
The Sixth Sense
Unbreakable
Déjà Vu
Ed Wood
Insomnia

This is not to say that others wont come in the future, but this is some current possibilities.

If interested in purchasing any of these in steelbook form then vote accordingly.

Guys ... for those of you not interested in these titles let me expand on my line in the OP.

This is not to say that some of your beloved favs are not on the line-up for SteelBook. I cant say titles yet but some popular ones are on the cards! Keep in mind its not always needed to gauge interest on more popular titles as its easier to know they should likely be successful. So these are titles that are on the chopping block another words .... so its just further letting you give input on these titles and allows the powers that be the chance to view this and see if they want to "Steel them up" etc.

Lots of great stuff coming our way this year from the UK (Zavvi) for us to be excited about. I'm loving the option to voice our opinions, and thanks to everyone participating.

Last edited:
I would buy Sixth Sense. Loved sixth sense ever since I first saw it at age of 13 and never ever thought the ending would be like that!!! Also the fact that Bruce Willis is one of my all time favourite actor would seal the deal. Face/Off would would be awesome as well.

So Buena Vista/Touchstone were included? :angry:

I would definitely buy Deja Vu (I own the German version but it is pretty terrible), Face/Off and The Sixth Sense. I haven't seen any of the others (at least recently enough to remember them), so I would probably be actually interested in all of them :)