Seven Samurai (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

twiz6469

Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2013
Oxford, UK
Release date: 21st October 2013
Price: £14.99
Pre-order: Seven Samurai
Notes: Includes debossed title treatment.

attachment.php

Actual pics:

sevensamurai2.jpg

sevensamurai3.jpg

Other images:
10828201-1372259975-538920.jpg

10828201-1372259975-538915.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 424
Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt even hear about it before accidentally bumping in to it when checking the site for new releases... Ordered it, because the description says both embossing and debossing which i think will make this awesome.
Are there supposed to be any more releases tonight?

Another October release? Zavvi need to calm down releasing so many steelbooks in general but there's already loads coming out in October!

Reactions: hayemaker
I'm hoping this is embossed front and back. I hope they go for something unique and don't just emboss the title.

Who is asking for all these steels. Getting sick of the constant Zavvi announcements. Rather than excitement, I am more annoyed now. I for sure cant name a single quality release thus far this yr. Probably another single disc release like all the other ones Arghhhhh.........

Lots of collectors. Myself and many others like catalogue releases, you don't and that's fine, but no need to post it in every thread. You're becoming more repetitive than the resident Zavvi hater.

If you can't name a single quality release so far this year, then you should probably give up collecting because this year has been awesome so far :scat:

Last edited:
Reactions: Rand
Lots of collectors. Myself and many others like catalogue releases, you don't and that's fine, but no need to post it in every thread. You're becoming more repetitive than the resident Zavvi hater.

If you can't name a single quality release so far this year, then you should probably give up collecting because this year has been awesome so far :scat:

I know what your saying and I am excited for this steel as its one of my favourite films but I feel there's far too many steels coming out now. It's like 5-7 a month which is a lot of money for people who want to collect them all (I also understand this is their choice and they are not obliged to).

Zavvi are a bit unlucky in that they seem to be the only real player in the UK steel game so they get the brunt of people who see all there steels flooding out.

Reactions: frankfish44
every time I come on here, there is a new UK steelbook announced. Steelbooks can officially f**k off.

Deary me. No one forces you to log onto this forum. In fact if you didn't, you wouldn't see the announcements and wouldn't get so annoyed. ;)

It would also increase my enjoyment of the forum not having to read the constant negativity (I have been accused of being negative in the past, but some members take it to the next level).