Frankfurt, Germany
Release date: 27th September 2013
Price: €28.91
Pre-order: Amazon.de

3 Disc-Set Mediabook
Capelight

remb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great find MK50 always good to see another Capelight mediabook release. I´ll add this to the upcoming releases.

NOT the cover for this media book, but just to whet your appetites, this is the cover of the forthcoming Spanish release. Not a digibook (as far we know) but still interesting. posted here.

View attachment 42245

i already have the spanish edition on pre-order. that set is not easy to top.

with the capelight mediabook we most likely get the film on blu-ray and dvd, and one extras-dvd.

the spanish collector's edition will have, additional to that, a second bonus disc, a soundtrack-cd, a 32-page book and 5 frames from an original 35mm print. for almost the same price (i expect).

here is the link to the spanish collector's edition so you can compare easily:

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/35059/

i will have to wait until i see the cover artwork and more infos on the extras of the capelight mb., then decide if want to have this too. ;)

I was tempted by the Spanish set but I will be definatly be checking this out now. Capelight usually do very nice mediabooks!

Great find MK50 always good to see another Capelight mediabook release. I´ll add this to the upcoming releases.

NOT the cover for this media book, but just to whet your appetites, this is the cover of the forthcoming Spanish release. Not a digibook (as far we know) but still interesting. posted here.

Says "+ Libro" so it does come with some kind of book.

Says "+ Libro" so it does come with some kind of book.

yes, a 32-page book by scifi world is announced, it's going to be interesting if it's in english or spanish. (sorry for offtopic here).

as far as the capelight release is concerned, i'm really happy that another banned title in germany has come off the index. censorship is never a good thing, and also kind of useless nowadays with everything available within seconds via internet.

and capelight is really putting much effort into their releases - "enter the void" mediabook is one of my favorite items in my collection - so i might get this mediabook just to support the label's work a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: blumaster
Capelight informed us on their facebook page, that the info sheet, on the back of the mediabooks, will not be longer fixed with glue dots, becaus some people had problems with them. The sheet will now just be layed on the mediabooks without glue.
First two mediabooks will be Spring Breakers and Re-Animator.