DVD 6 new Titanium Collection DVD titles [Spain]

pmartin252

Who Blu Supermod
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2010
Altea, Spain
Warner are adding 6 new titles to their popular "Titanium Collection" on October 18th...

new_titaniums_ES.jpg

Click on title for buying link
Buried
3 metros bajo el cielo
Invictus
Mas alla de la vida
Seven
Sherlock Holmes (not shown)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
I now have 3 of these in my collection; Seven, 3 Metros bajo el cielo, and Buried. Strange thing is, they've changed the size of them! they are now the same height as German mediabooks. :( Better news though is that they now include proper plastic disc holders, and not the blob of polystyrene that was used with the earlier issues. :D

I now have 3 of these in my collection; Seven, 3 Metros bajo el cielo, and Buried. Strange thing is, they've changed the size of them! they are now the same height as German mediabooks. :( Better news though is that they now include proper plastic disc holders, and not the blob of polystyrene that was used with the earlier issues. :D

boooooooooooooo would much rather have BD sized like last time and the crappy disc holders that I didnt mind. ;p

Had a trip to Media Markt yesterday and was surprised to find that besides the 6 new titles mentioned in this thread, Warner looks to have re-issued at least some of their previous Titanium editions in the taller "mediabook" format mentioned above. I found "300: the complete experience" and "American History X". Don´t know whether they have done this with all their previous Titanium releases or just those 2.