A Nightmare on Elm Street 2 and 3 BD [USA]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
51tPRGcuV0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0054509GQ/?tag=hidefnin-20

This would usually be really good news for me... but the fact that they're packaging the two movies together, on a single disc no-less, makes me wonder how swell the transfers will be.

Even if the two could easily fit on a BD-50... this smacks of 'lets throw these movies on a crappy BD and see if it will sell' kind of a move. Doubtful any meaningful HD remastering is going on (other then a big dose of DNR).

Last edited:
I really wish they put out the box set for this. I'm still going to get it. Dream Warriors is my favorite Nightmare on Elm Street.

JP-some other sites are reporting it's on 2 discs, so perhaps you're in luck. Yes, this is annoying. Sometimes the studios are just trying to double dip us to death with single and then box set releases, or see what demand there is for "sequels", etc. I'd love Part 3 (my favorite) on Blu-Ray!:)

Last edited:
Freddy's Revenge was ok but Dream Warriors kicked Ass!!! its a shame that both films are sharing this crappy generic cover-art.

Part 3 (Dream Warriors) is really a better straight on sequel to the Original than Freddy's Revenge. Saxon, Langenkamp and Craven all returned from the original to this instalment leaving us a familiar feel to a New Nightmare (yeah, i did that on purpose) with its essence of continuity and its realization that you cant ever really escape your Demons.

and i dont know about the rest of you, but I long for the days of Artistic cover art rather than these photoshop shitbombs we get all the time now. Sometimes the awesome artwork was all you need to feel the fright.