Alice in Wonderland "Studio Commemorative Edition" Slipcover

I am looking for this @ reasonable price

hpim41693563744.jpg

hpim41703578873.jpg

hpim41713593542.jpg

hpim41723857517.jpg

cheers Rene

Last edited by a moderator:
There was like 3 versions of this different slip covers.

Pretty sure my Best Buy still has it. I'm going tomorrow, I can get it for you if you want it but would need to know which one you want. Though i heard rumor tht other cards are in it and you can change out that to the affect of the slip cover ... if that is the case, then they are all the same. (?)

Its not cheap, but it may be in terms of Euros. I think its either $29.99 or $34.99 ... though I can pricematch to bestbuy.com if its cheaper there.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

talking about this edition ...

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Alice+I...3638&st=alice in wonderland blu-ray&lp=5&cp=1

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

I'll need to know by tomorrow before I go .... its $34.99 but I actually got a %10 off coupon that I dont need that I could apply to it.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

ps. I cant see your pics in OP right now ... so thats why im guessing as to what it is you want.

There was like 3 versions of this different slip covers.

Pretty sure my Best Buy still has it. I'm going tomorrow, I can get it for you if you want it but would need to know which one you want. Though i heard rumor tht other cards are in it and you can change out that to the affect of the slip cover ... if that is the case, then they are all the same. (?)

Its not cheap, but it may be in terms of Euros. I think its either $29.99 or $34.99 ... though I can pricematch to bestbuy.com if its cheaper there.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

talking about this edition ...

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Alice+I...3638&st=alice in wonderland blu-ray&lp=5&cp=1

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

I'll need to know by tomorrow before I go .... its $34.99 but I actually got a %10 off coupon that I dont need that I could apply to it.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

ps. I cant see your pics in OP right now ... so thats why im guessing as to what it is you want.

Hey Wreck,

thanks for the offer, but I am looking for the "Studio Commemorative Edition" Slipcover, the left one, this was never for sale, only Disney employee got it as a present:(

oh wow ... Cant help you there, Jorge (Horhay) deals with Disney employees sometimes maybe (if he's lucky enough) he can score one.

by the looks of this, perhaps it was from Disney UK since the Alice Blu has UK logos.

Alice in Wonderland Commemorative edition Bluray/Dvd

Hi,I'm new to the site.
I have a copy of the Alice in Wonderland Studio Commemorative edition BluRay/Dvd in Mint condition complete with Slipcase and Golden seal on the back.
I was a Disney Store Cast Member until very recently but have since parted ways with the company and the item holds no sentimental value to me now.
I'd rather a collector enjoy it instead of it collecting dust.
If anyone is interested just inbox me and we'll have a chat. Thankyou. :)

Hi,I'm new to the site.
I have a copy of the Alice in Wonderland Studio Commemorative edition BluRay/Dvd in Mint condition complete with Slipcase and Golden seal on the back.
I was a Disney Store Cast Member until very recently but have since parted ways with the company and the item holds no sentimental value to me now.
I'd rather a collector enjoy it instead of it collecting dust.
If anyone is interested just inbox me and we'll have a chat. Thankyou. :)

Pm sent

Sent from my EVO3D using tapatalk for Android.

I have a mint copy of this as well, and would like to trade for the Pirates of The Carribean on Strange Tides Commemorative slip.

I dont know man ... check his/her other auctions ... lots of rare disney stuff ... might be official and we just never knew cause this person has a lot of signed stuff too.

I think paella west is a spanish restaurant in hollywood ... maybe its the owner and is given these items from a disney person? *shrug*