Canada Amazon Prime Day is July 12 - the deals are everywhere!

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Shop HERE

Screen Shot 2016-07-02 at 18.14.01.png

Prime Day 2016 is the Biggest Amazon Event Ever, with over 6,000 Deals Exclusively for Prime Members on July 12.

Prime Day is a one-day only global shopping event exclusively for Prime members. On Tuesday, July 12, the second annual Prime Day will be the biggest global Amazon event ever. Members in Canada can shop starting at midnight PT, with new deals starting every hour throughout the day. Not a Prime member? Try Prime today and enjoy fast free delivery, discounted Same-Day delivery, unlimited photo storage, and much more. With 100,000 deals exclusively for Prime members, across nearly all departments and product categories in ten countries, there will be something for everyone. In fact on the first annual Prime Day in 2015, worldwide members ordered 398 items per second, exceeding Black Friday records at the time.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: AlienKing
dammit #TheLaw. I was watching this thread and i just got like 30 tags from you :LOL:
I know you love it here, but take it easy :p:notworthy:

@AlienKing How can it be 30 if they are only 8 new threads ;)

You aliens love to exaggerate don't ya :p
FINE -.- It was actually 16 for these alone. For some reason i got the notifications twice :confused: Plus you created those Hobbit threads. Plus you were replying to my stuff...
So it was pretty close to 30 if ya ask me :rolleyes::LOL: I didnt exaggerate by THAT much. I learned it from you humans actually. :p