Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
See all titles here

84C1EF89-B932-4709-854C-96AAC35C45C4.jpeg

Very tempted by a few of the limited edition sets... especially the Phantasm one! Shame I don't have the funds right now. :(
I was tempted aswell mate but it went out of stock pretty quickly. I don’t think it lasted the day. Why is it sales always come up when you don’t have the funds! Lol!

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I was tempted aswell mate but it went out of stock pretty quickly. I don’t think it lasted the day. Why is it sales always come up when you don’t have the funds! Lol!
Damn, really? I hummed and hawed over it for a while on the day the sale first went live... didn't realise it'd sold out since then. Not surprising really though, since it was a great price for a fantastic looking set!

Haha and yeah, tell me about it mate. :ugh:

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Damn, really? I hummed and hawed over it for a while on the day the sale first went live... didn't realise it'd sold out since then. Not surprising really though, since it was a great price for a fantastic looking set!

Haha and yeah, tell me about it mate. :ugh:
I did the same mate, I wasn’t sure if I really wanted it and when I looked again it was gone! It was a good price though.
I’ve been looking at the George Romero box see but not sure whether to pull the trigger yet! I usually take too long deciding and end up missing out! Lol.:LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I did the same mate, I wasn’t sure if I really wanted it and when I looked again it was gone! It was a good price though.
I’ve been looking at the George Romero box see but not sure whether to pull the trigger yet! I usually take too long deciding and end up missing out! Lol.:LOL:
I guess it just wasn't meant to be mate lol.

The Romero set caught my eye too, but I passed in the end. You can bet it'll sell out if you eventually decide you want it. :p