Assassin’s Creed III - Join Or Die Edition

PLATFORM: PS3/Xbox360

Release: October 31, 2012
Pre-order: LINK

tumblr_m1iaccNqDh1qhojeto1_r1_1280.jpg

It includes the following:

• - Assassin’s Creed 3 game
  • - The medallion of the Assassins Order
  • - George Washington’s notebook, revealing the truths about the Assassins and the Templars during the American Revolution
  • - Ghost of War (single player mission): The tide of the Revolution turns to favour the Templars. Defeat your enemies and unlock The Pontiac’s War Club, a powerful Native American weapon.
  • - The Sharpshooter (multiplayer package): Unleash the Sharpshooter’s fury in multiplayer with 1 new character, the Sharpshooter, 1 relic, 1 emblem, 1 special picture and the title of “The Jester

------------------------------------------------

Assassin’s Creed III - Freedom Edition

PLATFORM: PS3/Xbox360

Release: October 31, 2012
Pre-order: LINK

tumblr_m1i9tgcZhp1qhojeto1_r1_1280.jpg

It includes the following:

• - A 24cm high quality figurine of Connor
  • - A steelbook case art drawn by awards-winning comic artist Alex Ross
  • - George Washington’s notebook revealing all the truth & secrets about the Assassins and the Templars during the American Revolution.
  • - One exclusive Lithograph
  • - In-game bonus content: - Single Player Mission: Lost Mayan Ruins Connor’s mission leads him in an old Mayan pyramid, full of mysteries and revelations. Unlock Captain Kidd’s fabled cutlass, a deadly, brutal and beautiful piece of steel. - Single Player Mission: Ghost of War The tide of the Revolution turns into the Templars favor. Defeat your enemies and unlock The Pontiac’s War Club, a powerful Native American weapon. - The Sharpshooter Multiplayer Package: Unleash the Sharpshooter fury in multiplayer with 1 new character, the Sharpshooter, 1 Relic, 1 Emblem, 1 special Picture and the Title of “The Jester”.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some more images of the statue:

81xpjnfpo4laa1500.jpg

81obf4zgmflaa1500.jpg

81njfaosorlaa1500.jpg

And an unboxing video of the Freedom Edition:

Reactions: tridon
Unboxing video of the Join or Die edition...

Reactions: tridon
Thats nice stuff but i can't decide between Join or Die Edition or Freedom Edition..:wtf:

if you can afford it, then I'd go with the Freedom Edition. Just look at the images I posted above... the extra content is loads cooler! I reckon I might pick up the Join or Die edition once the price drops, which I expect it to.

the join or die edition appears to be a lot popular...a lot of places are selling out fast of J or D..but Freedom edition remains in stock.