Atlanta 2014 (Wizard World) (May 30,31-June 1)

Oct 22, 2011
atlanta-comic-con-may-30-31-june-1-2014-fri-sat-sun-georgia-world-congress-center-1.jpg

AUTOGRAPH PRICES
David Della Rocco Autograph — $20.00
DMC Autograph — $30.00
Jason David Frank Autograph — $30.00
Jon Bernthal Autograph — $30.00
Michael Rooker Autograph — $40.00
Milo Ventimiglia Autograph — $30.00
Nathan Fillion Autograph — $99.99
Norman Reedus Autograph — $50.00
Robert Knepper Autograph — $TBD
Sara Underwood Autograph — $30.00 8"x10" Photo & Smaller; $40 Premium Item (Everything Else)
Sean Patrick Flanery Autograph — $30.00

Last edited:
congrats! I might do the same for Philly seeing as how he's only there for a single day. Are you driving or flying?

congrats! I might do the same for Philly seeing as how he's only there for a single day. Are you driving or flying?

Thanks ! Looks like a nice 13hr drive STRAIGHT through for me ... My grandpa lives less than 3 hrs away so Ill go spend a week with him after and the go to Panama City Beach for a few days... I have driven down near the florida line now for the last 6 years or so and I enjoy it. This worked perfect because I had wanted to see my grandfather and was going to go in march and hit louisville on my way down but my vacation time was not approved for the amount I wanted so I postponed. I talked to my Gm and DM on wed and they both approved me to have 10 days off :oohyeah:

Most likely will go all 3 nights in Atlanta... Surrounding the convention center is
Georgia dome
Olympic Park
Georgia Aquarium
World of Coca-cola

Reactions: blumaster
Within the last 15 minutes Nathan has been removed entirely from being listed for Atlanta.

No official cancellation announcement yet but im going to be pretty bummed....:angry: