Avengers Assemble (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Lenticular) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: April 6 May 30 April, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers Assemble (SOLD OUT)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Lenticular magnet cover, debossed border, embossed title, matte finish

01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg

pic1.gif
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Magnet! I'll pass if it's a slip. By the way, title can still be embossed and have the magnet ;)

Ah ok, I've only got 1 Magnet and that's on life of pi, just assumed the only embossing/debossing was the frame so the magnet would sit flush sigh the border, you learn something new every day lol in that case I would prefer magnet.

I also have the HMV version but I'm hoping this is completely different art with a quality lenti magnet. I will still keep my HMV version tho

Reactions: schrute farms
I hope they'll also re-release other Marvel titles.

The only avengers ones they can re release is iron man 1&2 and Incredible Hulk, they have already re released Thor and CA, hulk would be a welcome re release but I imagine hell breaking loose when they announce iron man 1 and 2 like it did with thor and CA

The only avengers ones they can re release is iron man 1&2 and Incredible Hulk, they have already re released Thor and CA, hulk would be a welcome re release but I imagine hell breaking loose when they announce iron man 1 and 2 like it did with thor and CA
I don't think the companies will care if they upset some people if they can get extra revenue from re-releases and I still think it would be a good thing for people who can't afford the hefty prices that the previous SteelBooks command. It certainly doesn't make the more 'valuable' ones any less desirable.

Reactions: T800kaz and Kashby
Curious to see what this looks like. I suppose talk of a lenti magnet is wishful, but I like the idea. It would distinguish it from other Avengers steels. Looking forward to learning more!

Interesting, I didn't know Zavvi did Lenticulars, :wow: I assume this will be the magnet kind, I hope it has really good artwork and a movie title on it this time.

We can't be too mad at the artwork if we see something we don't like. Remember Marvel isn't the easiest to work with. But as long as it's vastly different from the current steel out now for this movie, I will be happy.

How sick would the steelbook for Avengers be if it featured Loki on the cover!!! Oo man I would lose my noodle!