UK
Release date: October 19, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon IT
Price: €21.88

81oL+Rm47ZL._SL1500_.jpg

81TomxwsesL._SL1500_ Medium.jpeg 812zrdNM7FL._SL1500_ Medium.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MattBowers2020
Ordered with gift wrap to try and foil the Italian Dent Machine, but will cancel if a better option turns up
You should order from dvd-Store.it. They always wrap items in bubble wrap and ship in sturdy boxes. My items always arrive in pristine condition.

Ordered with gift wrap to try and foil the Italian Dent Machine, but will cancel if a better option turns up
I was surprised with my last order from them. I ordered 3 steelbooks and they sent them to Canada in a cardboard mailer with no bubble wrap. I kinda stared at it for a bit thinking to myself it's gotta be damaged. Basically preparing myself to use Google Translate to report the damage and hope for the best. I opened it and not a single dent or scratch on any of them. I'll consider it a blessing and move on.

Reactions: NateDog
Yeah it's all down to luck. Though I get the same packaging from the other amazons, and Italy's packages get damaged way more often. The only reason I use them is their customer service is amazing and they always provide refunds and replacements with no issue.

What subtitles does this version have? Blu-ray.com says it has subtitles for Nordic languages among others but the cover says it only has English and Spanish subtitles.

Can someone who has this version confirm what subtitles are actually on the disc?