Beetlejuice (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 30, 2024
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £39.99

Artwork TBC

Beetlejuice.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Billy Talent
Tempted, but I kinda hope it's crap as I already own the HDZ lenti, with the embossed UK blu-ray steelbook + 4K slotted in.

If crap Steelbook I’ll swap it out with my classic poster art one.

Love there are now more titles for collectors in these editions but they are now coming through quick and fast .
I hope they will spread them out a bit more for my wallets sake!

Reactions: TheWildEye
Yes it is, going by their email...
I got a French Fnac preorder for now, all of the art is ugly AF for now anyway. :facepalm:
Damn just got the email. I’ll wait for in hand shots. I thought maybe there was a chance the slip would change anyway but looks like it’s staying

All Artwork Subject To Change

Featured in-pack:

Film on 4K UHD & Blu-ray
Steelbook (Artwork TBC)
Rigid Slipcase (Artwork TBC)
Double-Sided Poster
12-Page Booklet
Double-Sided Art Card
3x Iconic Scene Cards
3x BTS Cards
On-Disc Special Features:

BD:

Three Hilarious Episodes from the Animated Beetlejuice TV Series: A-Ha!, Skeletons in the Closet, Spooky Boo-Tique
Theatrical Trailer
Music Only Track

I have the old blu ray steel for this, and i bought the slip edition steel for the 4k disc (when it was on sale) but i will buy this again if we get the poster art on the slip or steel.

I've got (including this) 5 pre orders now that are not showing final artwork, 3 of which don't even have release dates. Is this the new normal for UK releases?

Although this is apparently a Zavvi exclusive it's also available to be ordered from Zavvi US for US and Canada.

So are you guys sure that you want to wait for the art to be confirmed before ordering?

Doesn't this kind of release usually sell out when it's an exclusive to one UK retailer that sells to other countries?

You guys can still pre-order and then cancel right?