Bettsie86's MONSTER Play Collection!

bettsie86

Premium Supporter
May 14, 2012
Midlands UK
Bettsie's MONSTER Play Collection!

:welcome: to my Play.com award attempt. As soon as I saw there was an award for play steels, I thought I've got a few of them, ill give it a go. It wasn't until I started getting them off my shelf I realised how much of my money Play must have got from me this year!! EEK!

So much so, this is what my shelves look like without the Play beauts (usually 2 full shelves)

iS6as.jpg

1 of the below isn't from this years wave, but thought, in for a penny in for a pound!

I was also going for the alphabetical order option, which was all going so well until I got to Oldboy, when I realised, I haven't done Battle Royale yet! So that's why Oldboy and BR are together. One final thing, went through someone elses play collection and noticed the Alien Anthology and thought, I don't remember taking a pic of that one..... looked at my shelf and realised that's probably because I haven't! Hence why he's all on his tod ;)

Anyway enough of my blabbering, on with the show:

wFQLw.jpg

TcO4O.jpg

dsSrw.jpg

nj1AU.jpg

lM1Pu.jpg

59OWX.jpg

xnBlX.jpg

EyPkF.jpg

W5gqA.jpg

1bJ8x.jpg

Edit: One final batch as I'm a total numpty and forgot these!

5JRPp.jpg

And I couldn't choose my top 1, so here's my top 3:

3LXBE.jpg

BR and Oldboy were very close, but Taken just had to go in as I haven't had it out for a while and forgot how much of a stunner this steel really is :drool:

A couple more from todays haul to add :scat:

p4BTv.jpg

Yet another one to add:

uOsex.jpg

Any ho, thanks for looking and please thank the thread if you enjoyed :D:D:D

Last edited: