Multi Black Myth Wukong - Deluxe / Collector's Edition Steelbook

Thoth

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2019
United Kingdom
2_-Deluxe-Edition_toKMedia.jpg

3_-Collector%27s-Edition_toKMedia.jpg

Announced at Game Fest, but not yet live.

Goes live on 10th of June! Buy Wukong

Attachments

• Deluxe.JPG
    Deluxe.JPG
    245.8 KB · Views: 1,248
  • CE.JPG
    CE.JPG
    272.1 KB · Views: 978
Last edited:
Reactions: hatredhorror
Confirmed by the developers this weekend. Neither the Standard or CE contains a physical disc in the launch copies.

Game Science the developers are talking with limited print companies to offer a physical disc but IMO i don't think they will give it to players for free as LRG among other limited print publishers do open preorders where they take money up front before even printing.

you can always sell the code and buy the disc I guess? although i agree, that it should be included here

Even if, the Deluxe Edition costs £165, shipping costs £75, customs at approximately 20%, so the total would be around £290 for the Deluxe Edition alone. Add all the hassle of selling the code for PC and buying the PS5 version, it's really not worth it. I know it will likely become a rare gem in the future but I got to draw the line at some point with these prices. I would have maybe considered if it was a bold £165 sale from within UK but importing it is a bit much.

Supposedly the game weighs in at a whopping 130GB of data. I really couldn't even guess what limited publisher would tackle discs for this game considering it will have to release on multiple discs which is very expensive.

Even if, the Deluxe Edition costs £165, shipping costs £75, customs at approximately 20%, so the total would be around £290 for the Deluxe Edition alone. Add all the hassle of selling the code for PC and buying the PS5 version, it's really not worth it. I know it will likely become a rare gem in the future but I got to draw the line at some point with these prices. I would have maybe considered if it was a bold £165 sale from within UK but importing it is a bit much.
yeah it sure is quite nasty tbh taking all costs into consideration

Reactions: Thoth
final fantasy 7 rebirth too

publishers are too greedy to spend 2 cent for a 2nd disc.
i didnt buy the spyro remake trilogy and star wars jedi survivor, because the games arent complete on the disc.
Agreed. That is a smart and fair decision to speak with your wallet (to let publishers know what we really want).

Spyro trilogy was weird as the 1st editions were a digital download then the 2nd pressing was all 3 games on disc. Even though they could fit all 3!! What I don't like at all is game devs like with- Ty the Tasmanian 2 has a really nice physical release that is just the 1st game on cartridge with the 2nd game a digital download I want both games on cartridge seriously (rolls eyes)