Blu-ray Storage Racks

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
All questions can be addressed in this thread. Additionally, if you wanna show off your pics and state where you got them from etc. Then have it.

I just bought another rack last night. I got lucky and was able to obtain the same rack that I bought even BEFORE blu-ray was out!

Its a Maple Atlantic Oskar ... Claims to hold 414 Blu-rays but I hold more as I created more shelfs for it. So I guess I have over 500 blu-rays now. Havent counted in god knows how long.

I'll post pictures later ... Just put it together last night and too late to throw movies on it so needless to say the man cave is absolute mess right now with **** everywhere and the couch completely full.

Putting this in the room involved moving furniture out of the room and then the wifey wanting that furniture in the living room and taking some out of there. And the next thing you know I'm playing handy man and taking off back panels and screws ... unplugging the entire entertainment set up in the living room to then put in this other thing and its now 12:30 am ... anddddd *HEAD EXPLODES!*

I got mine from Hastings, tho this brand is pretty widespread. I seen it @ Best Buy, Frys, and Amazon.com as well. Hastings actually had the best price so it was a no brainer.