BONNAROO

Jan 24, 2010
Tampa FL
The greatest music festival ever! well its the only one i've been to but its the best time i have ever had and continue to have. Its on a 700 acre farm in the middle of nowhere Tennessee and Has over a hundred acts to see over a four day weekend from thursday to sunday. They have 5 main stages (comically named, This tent, that tent, the other tent, which stage, and what stage) that incredible artist from all genres play on from 12 in the afternoon untill the sun comes up the next day. The Night scene there is NUTS... something you would have to see for yourself. There is also a cinema tent where they show all kinda of films. a comedy tent, which houses some huge stars like lewis black and chris rock. a Silent disco, a tent open tent with a huge dance floor where everyone gets headphones and gets to hear what the dj is playing. its funny to see these people breakin it down and you don't hear anything lol. I think what make this festival stick out from the rest is the wide range of music you can find there. Also the sets they play usually range from 2 to 3 hours straight (much more than any other festival). I've seen some of the best DJ's in the world play from 230 untill the sun came up at 7. And my favorite unique trait to the festival is that here are NO COPS! its all private property and there is no 5-0 which means lots of druuugs (the ones prescibed to you by a doctor of course ;) ) you also camp there which makes it alot of fun. Here is the line up for this year. This will be my 5th year attending bonnaroo, i can't wait. get your tickets and meet me there! (The ones with rocker are the one's i'm most excited for lol) http://www.bonnaroo.com
Dave Matthews Band:scat::scat::scat:
Kings of Leon:scat:
Stevie Wonder:scat::scat::scat:
jay-Z:scat:
Tenacious D
Weezer:scat:
The Flaming Lips with Stardeath and White Dwarfs perform “Dark Side of the Moon”:scat::scat:
The Dead Weather:scat::scat:
Damian Marley and Nas:scat:
Phoenix
Norah Jones:scat:
Michael Franti and Spearhead:scat:
John Fogerty:scat:
Regina Spektor
Jimmy Cliff
LCD Soundsystem:scat:
The Avett Brothers
Thievery Corporation
Rise Against