Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: June 10, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon DE - JPC
Price: €27.99 (Amazon) - €28.99 (JPC)

71i-SqFatCL._SY679_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Liked this movie a lot, but wasn't in a hurry to buy it, as the disc is barebones everywhere. Now, with a pretty mediabook, definitely will get it!

Reactions: komor
Yes -good movie and the Mediabook looks good as well. Still waiting for a release of this Netflix-movie with Frank Grillo and Gerald Butler, forgot the name. Story was, that Grillo is in jail to get protection because hes on the wanted list, but he has to realize that the police protection isn´t as save as he believed it would be - or so. I remember it was really good and I wouldnt have realised that netflix-thing if it wasnt titled at the beginning.

Last edited:
Yes -good movie and the Mediabook looks good as well. Still waiting for a release of this Netflix-movie with Frank Grillo and Gerald Butler, forgot the name. Story was, that Grillo is in jail to get protection because hes on the wanted list, but he has to realize that the police protection isn´t as save as he believed it would be - or so. I remember it was really good and I wouldnt have realised that netflix-thing if it wasnt titled at the beginning.
You mean CopShop? I liked it as well, but it's out on disc. They've canceled a UK release for some reason, but it was released in NA (US, Canada, Mexico), and even on UHD in Norway, Finland, etc.
It's a barebones disc worldwide again, like Boss Level. Let's hope at least a mediabook is done by someone! :D

You mean CopShop? I liked it as well, but it's out on disc. They've canceled a UK release for some reason, but it was released in NA (US, Canada, Mexico), and even on UHD in Norway, Finland, etc.
It's a barebones disc worldwide again, like Boss Level. Let's hope at least a mediabook is done by someone! :D
Yes - CopShop, right. I liked that one very much. Good to know it got a release. Then it is probably just a matter of time and I would be in when a Mediabook gets released.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Here some trailers for Boss Level and other Frank Grillo movies from 2021. I liked them all.

Boss Level

Cop Shop

Body Brokers

The Gateway

Last edited:
Reactions: Lenny Nero
English language unboxing and review by a friend from Ireland:

The back looks awesome as well!
I'm still waiting on mine, due to having to forward it.

• Thanks
Why can´t Infinity do more Mediabooks for movies like this one. Indeed and Xcess the same - they are my favorite labels. Leonine is so so, but the prices are better.

Copshop definitely needs a mediabook or steelbook release. UK disc was canceled for some reason, and there were no German release at all, I think.
Seems there is a UHD disc in the Netherlands.

Wrath of man didn't get a uk release either. I ended up importing the novamedia one. Which I guess is an overall win but still.