Digibook Braveheart LimitedCinEdition Blu-ray Digibook [Germany]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0040PBK50/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

51qROh2cu1L._AA300_.jpg

From German Blu Ray sites:

"Apart from different film versions of the editions will also have collections, such as celluloid frames have in trading, multi-page booklets and send 3D cover images without FSC logo as well as extensive, interesting extras. All this will be available in high-Media Books, and is, as the title "Limited CinEDitions" already says, only for a short time as a single edition. Soon we expect from a Fox press release in which the major provides additional information on the "Limited CinEDitions" and the missing titles. We will keep you on course to date."

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope these look as good as they appear, I'm buying this one to see what they look like in person. Plus, I've a braveheart fan boy.

Awesome digibook, well made, what I like about both ID4 and Braveheart is that even tho its german, everything is pretty much in English. The only main german writing is in the book itself and as you can see with pics that most of the books are pictures so its more pleasing to an importer. :scat:

limted # film cell, I got a pretty low # on this one...

3 disc Braveheart, bigger than ID4.

And again yes I know this is not a steelbook but that is the watermark I chose to use.

Attachments

• DSCF7187.JPG
    DSCF7187.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 199
  • DSCF7188.JPG
    DSCF7188.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 189
  • DSCF7189.JPG
    DSCF7189.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 186
  • DSCF7190.JPG
    DSCF7190.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 178
  • DSCF7191.JPG
    DSCF7191.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 183
  • DSCF7192.JPG
    DSCF7192.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 188
  • DSCF7193.JPG
    DSCF7193.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 200
They are very nice! Independence Day is a cool one too as the lenticular actually shows the white house blowing up.

i don't know if it's me or the transfer is different from the one of the USA; this last one looks sharper than this german one, what do you think guys?, i was thinking on get rid of the USA one but now i think i'll keep it since it has extra stuff the german doesn't and vice versa